If you have a spare prayer...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
difficult child's antique horse is not doing very good. She's trying to colic. She's too old for drastic measures to save her, so we're watching her comfort level and nervously waiting to see which direction it goes.

She's 30+ years old and absolutely golden. She's been a good friend, and we want what's best for her. I feel silly asking for prayers for an ancient horse, but she could use them. And so could I, for guidance to do what's right if it comes to having to make a decision.

Thanks. I'll let ya know.

mom_to_3

I have no idea what a horse trying to colic means. I've heard of a horse having colic though. At any rate, I'm thinking of you and your horse hoping for the best outcome with the least pain for everyone.

house of cards

I once had a race horse with colic for 4 days. He was digging a grave in the back of the stall, literally. I would walk him up and down a hill morning, noon, evening and night, he was given basic vet care but nothing else because he had little value. I adored him. He worked it out and was ok after 4 days. I'm afraid he was young though. Shari, you and your ancient mare are in my prayers.