If you read the topics & form a sentence

S

Signorina

You get;

"I think something is up, he's back, my son is a jerk, I can't get a straight answer, more drugs ..."

Pretty much sums it up- my life as a mom these past few months - heck even sums up my day. Don't know if I should laugh or cry.

buddy

I was just thinking how hard things have been for the board difficult child's with substance abuse lately.... I really feel for all of you..... GROUP HUG

Kathy813

Staff member
"I think something is up, he's back, my son is a jerk, I can't get a straight answer, more drugs ..."

I never thought of that. It's actually kind of funny in a sorry way.

~Kathy

T

toughlovin

Its a good sign we have a collective sense of humor....gosh our difficult children are all so similar....and nancy from another thread i realize our husbands are too!

There really must be full moon out now, because something strange is happening with all these difficult child's. Sometimes a little dark humor is just what is needed.... Anything to keep us from crying and screaming about these difficult child's.

DammitJanet

This may sound strange or stupid or even completely off topic but back in the day, we called Cory, thank you and Dude the 3 Musketeers because it never failed that whatever one of them did, the others would soon follow and get into some sort of idiotic trouble. Maybe you guys could come up with some sort of cutesy name for your kids like that. There has to be some group out there with the same amount of kids or people in it as there are right now in this sub abuse situation. I know...The Motley Crew!

InsaneCdn

You get;

Pretty much sums it up- my life as a mom these past few months - heck even sums up my day. Don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Sig...
What you do is start saving these - the whole post, maybe the whole thread. In a book, in date order. Dated.

You'll end up with...

<Ta Da>

... the start of the book you need to write about your life and how you survived.
It might help finance your retirement...

S

Signorina

Actually-many of my topics are my diary entries or vice versa. I process things better when I write them out. No book but reading back is a good kick in the patootie for me when I am wearing my rose colored glasses & forgetting how awful difficult child really has behaved.