If you want it...my first ebook free (no e-reader needed)

H

HaoZi

Slightly self-serving here, but I'm publishing on smashwords now, too. While I am waiting for a newer (hopefully better formatted version) to upload, I can generate coupons for a free copy of my poetry collection if anyone is interested. This is also my "Thank you" for all the support I've gotten here.

I'll let you know when it finishes uploading if this version looks better than the first one (Meatgrinder is not too friendly, and there's no way to preview it until it's published, then there's another long wait to upload a new version). Smashwords version will be available for a lot more e-readers than my Amazon version, and once you have it you can upload to any and all e-readers you own. There is also a link on the book page itself to read it online in HTML if you don't have an e-reader.

I do suggest waiting to redeem until I'm happy with the uploaded version, but I can always generate more coupons later if you're impatient (the only difference will be the formatting, trying to make it more reader-friendly and good enough to get into their premium catalog to the major sellers).

You can drop me a PM or if you already have my email you can use that and I'll send you a coupon code and link to the book.

Marguerite

I'd like to see it, HaoZi. It's late here, I'll send you a PM in the morning. Too many early starts plus lack of sleep due to husband's pain problems... *yawn*

Maybe you and I could share writing samples.

Marg

H

HaoZi

PM'ing you the info Star. Thank you! The new version is getting higher in the que, yay!

H

HaoZi

New version is now live. I can't tell if it's better or not. Certain things do look better, but it looks one reader like I somehow ended up with extra blank pages. Anyone having a problem reading it due to my poor formatting?

DammitJanet

I have a Pandigital so PM me a coupon too please! LOL...looks like you will be getting lots of different types of readers covered right off the bat here!