If you were on the cd card list>>>>

Star*

call 911........call 911
IF YOU WERE IN CANADA ---OR NEW ZELAND

You're cards went out today - sorry, postal lines here were wicked long...lunch is short. Finally got to the counter today. Next year? Black Friday or bust.

IF YOU ARE IN THE USA?

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOTORO'S ADDRESS

I OMITTED HER - and she wanted to be on the list.
MY BAD..:ashamed:...HER BAD...:surprise:....We're both just bad. :tongue:

I'm sending you a list TOTO.....;)

I LOVE YOU GALS!!!!!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE AGAIN!!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I figure our Canadian pals will get my cards by New Year's... MAYBE. And I may as well send an Easter card to New Zealand... Better late than never!

Mattsmom277

Thanks Star. I've already picked up my cards and stamps, just waiting for the list. The way mail is here during holidays, I probably won't get yours with the list until a day or maybe 2 before Christmas.
Just so everyone knows that the card from my house will be late :)
(Star, do you happen to have a email copy of the list? If so, if you sent it my way via pm or email, I could just pop out all the cards tomorrow)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks lady! If anyone has already sent them don't worry! I appreciate any cards and love sending them.
Star you are the best.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I'm just confused as usual!!!
LOL

My computer has been down, with the move. I am going to try to send out cards on time! But please worry if you have already sent yours out!

Mattsmom277

Our mail system is seriously slow, so I think it will be about New Year's before you all get my cards since I haven't gotten the list yet. I look forward to sending them out even though they will be late :)

KTMom91

I got four yesterday, and was thrilled with them! This is one of the best parts of the season, in my opinion.