I'll be catching up on posts over the next few days as I've

Wiped Out

Staff member
been in the hospital since Sunday. Long story short, I ended up dehydrated from some sort of stomach flu. I tried to head it off by going straight to urgent care on Sunday morning but that didn't help and they ended up transporting me in an ambulance to the ER where they ended up admitting me. I just got home a while ago and am still exhausted-heading to be in a bit. I won't be going back to work til at least Thursday so I should have some time to catch up. Hugs to all!

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOD GRIEF!~ What a way to get a vacation!

Glad to see you are back, and thanks for letting us know where you were/are! YOU WERE MISSED!!!!!!!!!

Hugs (you know from a distance - germs and all) & LOVE
STar

cubsgirl

Welcome back and sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I hope you can rest up before going back to work ((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope you feel better soon! Glad they were able to take care of you and sent you to the hospital when they saw it was serious.

Please don't go back to work too early - it could cause a relapse. (((((hugs)))))

So happy you're OK!! Take it easy, get lots of R & R, pretend you're on a tropical island, lots of sunshine, waves crashing along the shore... palm trees everywhere.... :sunny: No kids in sight!!

Hope you're feeling much, much better!! Hugs... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks Ladies,
I actually slept til 9:00 this morning which is extremely unusual. I dragged myself out of bed to go get some ibuprofen and then after a bit went back to bed again. I've decided to stay home from work tomorrow yet which is not at all like me. I hate being gone for that long and don't think I've ever been gone so long before. Friday is the last day for my 5 practicum student teachers and I am missing their last lessons this week-oh well-need to let that go, life happens.
Thank you for being such a great support! Don't know what I would do without my board family:)

buddy

How are you feeling this morning??? I thought I responded but I apparently "wiped out" my post....(sorry)

I did say I hoped you would feel better soon.... I dont know why I click on "reply to thread"...I do that a lot... I lose so many posts that way....but I really did think of you.....

Glad you took time to care for yourself...the student teachers will be fine.