I'm a happy daddy.

dcwsaranac

I hear music...
After the day I had with Bug yesterday, I was not looking to momma's night out tonight.

He came home and put all of his things away without issues. He got a great report from school. He's been very polite and cooperative tonight. On and off Webkins (his mega-reward for daily behavior) without any hassles. I'm sitting here watching him quietly cuddle with Ratatouie and watch Piglet's Big Movie. He had only one conflict with his sister that was easily and rationally resolved.

WOW. Today is a good day.:D

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad you are having a great day, and that Mommy is getting some time "Out"'

They can be so cute. Don't Webkinz make a great reward? My kids each have one, and time on the Webkinz site is something the little one works so hard for.

Susie

D

DavidH

Glad to see another Daddy!!

And one so happy with great job little one is doing.. I know the feeling well... so much better than the past....

Let the moment sink in.. it is what it is all about.. right?

LittleDudesMom

Chimming in a little late, but glad your evening with the kids was a smooth one. It's a wonderfull thing when it falls together that way.

Sharon

DDD

Hang on to the memory. It is downright strange how specific evenings or outings get ingrained in a parents brain and heart. When rough times come...it makes it more tolerable to "relive" the happy moments.

by the way, not one of my special savored memories had a darn thing to do with money or objects. They were just special inside our home. DDD