I'm a total hooverer...

donna723

"And I keep calling him "her" and "she"... "

:DWitz, I know exactly what you mean! I haven't had a boy dog in about fifteen years, and now I have my little Trace. I haven't called him "her" or "she" yet but I have to break my habit of referring to them as "the girls" or calling them "ladies"! But, so far, he doesn't seem to mind.

DammitJanet

I do the mix up with calling the dogs boys instead of mixing it up now. I have a boy cat, a boy dog and a boy iguana. Now I have a girl puppy. I normally just call...come here boys. Now I have to say...come here boy...come here girl. LOL.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Before Rufus, I only had "girls." I've slipped a few times but Rufus is confident in his sexuality and doesn't care. ;)

I'm trying to remember "pups" or "bubbies" (a derivation from "puppies").

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
We represent the lollipop guild.....:tongue:

BUT WE HAVE HUMONGOUS hearts....and lovely places still available in them for furchildren.

CONGRATULATIONS on the newest addition the the Witz Family!

Roscoe is absolutely adorable!

You're absolutely correct. NEVER browse the pet section on CL.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
OMG he's too cute. Rufus, Roscoe, Bone Head, Marty...name is really irrelevant!

We give our pets names around here and they eventually rename themselves something more fitting, anyway. No pet leaves our world here without a given name and an AKA...and some are pretty out there.

witzend

Bubba's an old curmudgeon, but he's getting to where he doesn't nip at him every time he's near. He's back to "Roscoe" again now. I'm hoping the "s" gets his attention. "Rosssssscoe! Potty potty potty! Poopooh! Rosssscoe!"

Roscoe and Mandy are sleeping together on the doggie bed he commandeered from time to time. Else he's asleep at my feet.I have to admit that I do have to go back on CL to get another crate. And some sort of gates...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Witz, PM me with info. I have a 28" wire folding crate that my dog outgrew years ago. It is very heavy and I suspect it would cost more to ship than it's worth.

I'm thinking though that if you live near to me, we could perhaps arrange a time to meet and I'd be happy to give you the crate.