I'm already tired

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Apr 7, 2010.

1. klmno

klmno Active Member

There is enough stress and tension in this house right now to give some a heart attack. The day is just starting and I'm already exhausted from the anxiety around me. I just want the next three hours to hurry and get over with.

2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I bet. I think, for me anyway, the not knowing is harder than dealing with whatever the result is...

Hugs.

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is. And wondering what it will be like around here afterwards.

4. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Yup.

I always hated the saying "this too shall pass", but its true. A year from now, its highly unlikely that you'll be worrying about this exact scenario...you'll have moved on to a whole new set of worries!

5. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ok, Im out of the loop but what happens in three hours? Whatever it is...good luck!

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

There's a little background info in previous threads in General -- let's just say my weekend wasn't as fun as yours, Janet. I'll update when we get back from seeing PO- but we don't leave for a little while.

7. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Well...my weekend wasnt entirely fun...lol. I have two bum knees now, a sunburn and I dont think I will walk again until I am 49!