I'm at my mom's

flutterby

Fly away!
I had a mini-breakdown and some really weird dissociating things going on, so easy child brought me to my mom's last night. I don't know how long I'm staying. I have to be home Monday for a pre-IEP meeting. Just trying to stay safe.

witzend

I'm sorry that things are going so poorly right now for you and for difficult child. I hope that you will be able to take some "me" time this weekend to recharge. Big hugs.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Heather - I'm sending you lots of hugs... I understand in a weird sort of way... Not exactly of course. But easy child - and you - did the right thing.

JJJ

Heather,

I go home to mom too when things get that bad. I hope a weekend of recovery is enough to give you strength.

(((HUGS)))

Jody

Get some rest. I have been there. it is best that you are safe and in a different environment while you most need it. Hang in there.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good for easy child for knowing what to do to help you. Glad you're safe. Rest up a while, you deserve it. And let the new medications do their thing.

((hugs))

flutterby

Fly away!
Actually, I called my mom and she asked easy child to bring me down and gave him gas money. He's become so full of himself that I feel unwanted in my own home.

My mom just gave him a "talking to" because the cats were out of food and he wouldn't get any until he was sure I was going to pay him back. And we were at the grocery store and he didn't try the cell for an hour and a half. Then he gave me attitude. I told him last night they needed food, so they went all day without food. My mom told him, basically, to knock him off - that I'm in the fragile state and the whole point of me being here is to try to keep me out of the psychiatric hospital, and that the animals shouldn't have to suffer regardless.

Remember, he doesn't pay rent and he didn't give me half the water bill this month like he's supposed to and I gave him $20 for driving me around.

DammitJanet

I hope you feel better soon.

Im telling you, it is really hard to have multiple families living in the same home. Even when they are your own grown kids. It doesnt seem quite as bad when its a single grown kid (at least for a while) but when its a married couple or a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship...oh how that can be wicked tough. I have lived through it several times and will never do it again. (knock on wood)

Right now Im getting chapped, ticked and disgusted with Billy's current attitude. Since he has learned how to drive, got a full time job, started dating (and we have all ideas the boy has got some...lol), he has become right cocky! He gives us sass he has never done in his life...lol. Im ready to strangle him. Tony tells me he is just a teenager. I tell him nooo. He is 29! Tony claims because of his disorder he is 10 years behind...ugh.

DDD

Sending caring thoughts your way. I'm so glad that your Mom is available to provide support during this difficult time. Hoping the little break gives you time to fall back and regroup. Hugs.DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather, glad your mom stood up for you. Wouldn't be a half bad idea if she'd give him a rip roaring bawling out while she's at it. A grown kid (kids when you include girlfriend) not paying rent is in no postition to carry on about being paid back or asking to help the household in which he is living. Seems like even when the boy helps out he's giving attitude about it.

hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am sad you are feeling this way but feel glad that you have a safe place to go.

I was wondering in your first post about all of your babies. Nice that Mom laid into easy child.
Hang in there. I hope things smooth out by Monday...

everywoman

Heather, I hope you are getting some rest and that your mom is taking good care of you. Sometimes our kids, even our easy child's, are so wrapped up in themselves that they can't see beyond their own noses. Hugs...

M

ML

I'm glad you are with your mom and that she is taking care of you for a few days. Try to rest and take advantage of this rare opportunity when someone else takes care of you for a change. Hugs, ML