I'm back... (evil laughter)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, I'm laughing my butt off but I know that must have been VERY upsetting for you to go through, not to mention your daughter. I hope you truly are stabilized now and that there aren't any relapses in your future!

(((HUGS)))

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah...first and hopefully last. I can look back at it now and laugh. I'm sure I looked like an absolute basket case. Well, more than normal.:tongue:

Abbey

flutterby

Fly away!
Are they sure it wasn't a psychotic depression?

I'm sorry things have been so rough.

By the way, looking for your brain....did you look in your bra? :tongue:

klmno

Geez Abbey- we can't take our eyes off you! JK- I'm glad you could get to a hospital. I wonder if you didn't have some ptsd contributing to this. I''m glad you are doing better now.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Your sporks didn't come rescue you? Fine friends they are!

I am glad you are OK?
I only have got to the point of thinking that people could read my thoughts and know what I was thinking... especially if they looked into my eyes when I was talking.
Which is creepy.
The whole time I was talking I had to keep saying to myself, "Don't look into their eyes."
Or, "Don't let your thoughts out"

At other times I would look them in the eyes so they could read my mind...
Oh what fun!
But it sounds like you had much more fun!

I'm sorry, not a fun way to take a vacation. Is this the way you get some alone time?

Next time go camping or something... or you could have hitched a ride with one of us and bunked in our rooms each night!!! ;)

I am sure we could all still figure it out! :)

I hope you have found your brain and reprimanded those sporks.

flutterby

Fly away!
My psychosis in my psychotic depression was more paranoid....conspiracy theorist. You *know* it isn't real, but it feels so freaking real. You really do feel like you're losing your mind.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Wow....guess you had a few interesting days. Hmmmm....if the trash can was begging to be fed, wanna come to my house and clean? :bigsmile:

Glad you're feeling better!

Abbey

Spork Queen
haha, Heather. Didn't think to look there! When they were doing the stress test, they put all these little electrodes everywhere, one being just under the armpit. This poor guy accidently lifted my gown and my entire right breast was exposed. He says...whoops! Perks of the job, I guess. I died laughing.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

Did they think to do an MRI and look for a stroke??

Sure it could've been your body reacting to no wine all of a sudden. But it also could've been a stroke.

My grandma who raised me had a stroke when I was like 12. She acted much like you decribed except she'd never drank in her life. Docs admitted her to the psychiatric ward. I went ballistic when my Mom told me and insisted so strongly that it had to be a stroke that the family asked the docs to check. And so it was. She recovered fully and fairly quickly. But it was an unusual week.

When I first read your post I thought well, gee how'd I miss this? But obviously I wasn't the only one. lol

Glad you're feeling better.

((hugs))

DammitJanet

Abbey....dont worry about the guy getting a sneak peek. Omg...they saw more of me in more places...ugh. I just stopped caring. I was so embarrassed when I first came out of the coma and realized I couldnt get up to go potty and then realized it was even worse than that...I had a foley and I couldnt even tell when I had to go either part! OMG...I was so horrified that I was messing up my bed. I would try to hide it. Of course I was horribly brain damaged at that point to so I couldnt understand squat. I thought the nurses were talking bad to me.

Being really heavy and not being able to move much was so hard on everyone. It was really bad.