I'm bored.

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's been pouring rain for the last 3 days and expected to continue for another 3. Someone entertain me.

Abbey

klmno

Well, since you can't here me cyber-singing (and probably don't want to), free computer games work well!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm SINGING in the rain
Just SINGING in the rain
WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING I'm HAPPY AGAIn

la la lah lah lah
la la lah lah lah

SInging and dancing in the rain.....do de doooooo dooooo.........

Got a dooooo deeee do deeeeeee.....hum hum hmmmmmm hum hum hum

(twirl umbrella......twirl umbrella)

DANG you ARE hard to entertain......

Try
www.stumbleupon.com

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You can do my microbiology research paper that I've been procrastinating on. lol Seriously. I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job on it. :)

We're getting quite a bit o' rain ourselves. Dogs are out in the yard right now due to a rain break. Storms are supposed to move in again this afternoon....once they get here it'll be dodge and run.

I hate rain. sigh

trinityroyal

Abbey, just for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to heave myself out of my chair and do the Hustle.

First, the visual:
big ol' pregnant belly bolted onto the front of my little 5 ft 2 body
hair in a messy pony tail
wearing a business suit jacket (the only part that still fits)
a long black t-shirt
grey flannel maternity pants
(Gosh, if there was a crest on my jacket pocket, I'd look like a prep school boy in this outfit)
And as one friend described me recently, I look like a snake that swallowed an antelope...

And now that you have that delightful image in your head, imagine me dancing to this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFz2WkVAk38"]YouTube - Do The Hustle[/ame]

And step-cross-step-point, step-cross-step-point
And turn-turn-turn-flare
And step-cross-step-point...

Entertained yet?

I tried my best!

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
Trinity, I'm embarrased to admit that I know EVERY one of those versions of the Hustle. Probably the most popular one is the one with the girls in the white puffy pants. I used to teach that all the time when I'd DJ.

Star - just for you. (I know these moves, too. Pretty scary looking though.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8"]YouTube - U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer[/ame]

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Should have been

DO NOT TOUCH THIS.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (runs for the hills)

um thanks I Think........

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
YOU'RE bored? Now, boredom is being a clerk in the Crimson Permanent Assurance Company

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecFBcpY9NHI"]YouTube - The Crimson Permanent Assurance (part 1)[/ame]

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You could come stuff your face with me and the girls. DONUTS

Star* could join us with her Donkey Donuts!
Dunkin' Donkeys'

You could teach them how to hustle.
You would not be bored. I'll ship them to you!
They have galoshes!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Toto -

I think Abbey has probably ALREADY had to teach a room full of donkeys how to dance......(envisions days at the Hilton) :tongue:

KTMom91

Well...let's see...you could come to my house and hang out with a difficult child who's graduating in less than two weeks, watch three little kittens wrestle and fight, come with me while I sub (fourth grade tomorrow, second on Fri, first on Tues, and then I'm done), help me finish painting the bathroom...what else is going on here? No rain, but it's close on 100 degrees, and I don't have air conditioning...swamp cooler only.

mstang67chic

Going Green
In that case, come to MY house. Pick a good spot to sit (during the day....at night you have the run of the back yard) and grab the laser pointer. Chester will keep you entertained for HOURS. Or until he drops. Whichever comes first.

And while you're playing the red dot game with one hand, the other will be occupied by Princess Cloe who must have equal attention. In her case though, she's happy to be petted and have the occasional scratch.

therese005us

Abbey

No one is allowed to be bored at my house - I have a list of chores for 'bored' people to do. Please come help me out... The chook house needs cleaning out, the and there is plenty of cow poo to pick up too....

Are you still bored?