I'm bored.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Abbey, May 27, 2009.

1. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

It's been pouring rain for the last 3 days and expected to continue for another 3. Someone entertain me.

Abbey

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Well, since you can't here me cyber-singing (and probably don't want to), free computer games work well!

3. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I'm SINGING in the rain
    Just SINGING in the rain
    WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING I'm HAPPY AGAIn

la la lah lah lah
    la la lah lah lah

SInging and dancing in the rain.....do de doooooo dooooo.........

Got a dooooo deeee do deeeeeee.....hum hum hmmmmmm hum hum hum

(twirl umbrella......twirl umbrella)

DANG you ARE hard to entertain......

Try
    www.stumbleupon.com

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

You can do my microbiology research paper that I've been procrastinating on. lol Seriously. I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job on it. :)

We're getting quite a bit o' rain ourselves. Dogs are out in the yard right now due to a rain break. Storms are supposed to move in again this afternoon....once they get here it'll be dodge and run.

I hate rain. sigh

5. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Abbey, just for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to heave myself out of my chair and do the Hustle.

First, the visual:
    big ol' pregnant belly bolted onto the front of my little 5 ft 2 body
    hair in a messy pony tail
    wearing a business suit jacket (the only part that still fits)
    a long black t-shirt
    grey flannel maternity pants
    (Gosh, if there was a crest on my jacket pocket, I'd look like a prep school boy in this outfit)
    And as one friend described me recently, I look like a snake that swallowed an antelope...

And now that you have that delightful image in your head, imagine me dancing to this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFz2WkVAk38"]YouTube - Do The Hustle[/ame]

And step-cross-step-point, step-cross-step-point
    And turn-turn-turn-flare
    And step-cross-step-point...

Entertained yet?

I tried my best!

Trinity

6. Star*

STOP HAMMER TIME!:surprise:

7. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Trinity, I'm embarrased to admit that I know EVERY one of those versions of the Hustle. Probably the most popular one is the one with the girls in the white puffy pants. I used to teach that all the time when I'd DJ.

Star - just for you. (I know these moves, too. Pretty scary looking though.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8"]YouTube - U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer[/ame]

Abbey

8. Star*

Should have been

DO NOT TOUCH THIS.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (runs for the hills)

um thanks I Think........

9. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

As long as it rains and quits in SW Ohio by Friday noon. MUST HAVE NICE WEATHER for RELAY.

10. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Where are my cat cookies, Star?:winks:

11. Star*

Next to that donkey cake Abbers......:tongue:

12. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

YOU'RE bored? Now, boredom is being a clerk in the Crimson Permanent Assurance Company

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecFBcpY9NHI"]YouTube - The Crimson Permanent Assurance (part 1)[/ame]

13. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

You could come stuff your face with me and the girls. DONUTS

Star* could join us with her Donkey Donuts!
    Dunkin' Donkeys'

You could teach them how to hustle.
    You would not be bored. I'll ship them to you!
    They have galoshes!

14. Star*

Toto -

I think Abbey has probably ALREADY had to teach a room full of donkeys how to dance......(envisions days at the Hilton) :tongue:

15. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Well...let's see...you could come to my house and hang out with a difficult child who's graduating in less than two weeks, watch three little kittens wrestle and fight, come with me while I sub (fourth grade tomorrow, second on Fri, first on Tues, and then I'm done), help me finish painting the bathroom...what else is going on here? No rain, but it's close on 100 degrees, and I don't have air conditioning...swamp cooler only.

16. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Hmmm,..KT...I think I'll pass.:tongue:

Abbey

17. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

In that case, come to MY house. Pick a good spot to sit (during the day....at night you have the run of the back yard) and grab the laser pointer. Chester will keep you entertained for HOURS. Or until he drops. Whichever comes first.

And while you're playing the red dot game with one hand, the other will be occupied by Princess Cloe who must have equal attention. In her case though, she's happy to be petted and have the occasional scratch.

18. therese005us

therese005us New Member

Abbey

No one is allowed to be bored at my house - I have a list of chores for 'bored' people to do. Please come help me out... The chook house needs cleaning out, the and there is plenty of cow poo to pick up too....

Are you still bored?

19. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

You can't find me right now. I'm the incrediblle moving woman. (And still bored.)

Abbey