I'm eating moose poop and hugging a Beanie Angel

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi all - and thank you so very much (you know who you are) for the lovely delicacy and angel bear. I opened them this morning - with much delight and a bit of laughter.

I am currently sitting in front of my computer holding my newest beanie love - and eating moose poop until I get sick. I think if a person HAD to go to the ER on Christmas and was asked "did you eat anything to make you sick?" and I say "Of course - moose poop" I am SURE going to miss you guys while at the state Bed & Breakfast. But...I'll have my beanies to keep me company.

okayigottagonoweatmorepoop.

Showed the bag to DF and he said (Swear to Pete) Gosh Star I thought you'd eaten enough poop in your life.

-He gets coal for prezint.

THANK YOU AGAIN! WHAT AN UNEXPECTED AND LOVELY GESTURE - I LOVE IT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Love
Star

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can't describe it fully, but I can tell you it makes Turtles taste like poop.

It is very rare (says so on the package) and is a homemade caramel with walnuts and pecans dipped in a special blend of chocolate. AND it has a MOOSE on the label. He doesn't look so friendly, but after gorging 2 in my mouth? I believe I gave DF the same look when he went for a sample. Not one to be selfish I snatched the bag off the desk and said "NO MINE"

-this looked so adorable while holding a beanie angel! Koochy koo

Df then said "Is it good?" and I said "It's addicting." and he said "Grrrrrrrreat I can tell everyone you're addicted to eating moose poop - that should go over big with the family."

=Yeah tell 'em whatever you want to = Ur NOT gittin my moosepoop.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Quote:"Grrrrrrrreat I can tell everyone you're addicted to eating moose poop - that should go over big with the family."

Hey, we all have our lil quirks.

happymomof2

I must find moose poop. I love turtles and hide them ever so cleverly from my family. :bag:

If they are better than turtles I gotta try em.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hadn't thought about the "fallout" of it all - but what happens when I am OUT

There are no meetings for this - Hi, I'm Star. (Crowd says HI STAR) and I'm a Moose Poop addict?!

Get all jittery and wild eyed in a candy store

MUST RATION POOP.....

susiestar

Roll With It
Gee, Star, I think maybe after a while you would accept turtles as a substitute, when you are just jonesin for a fix? Just a thought.

I was searching for the stocking stuffers and remembered sending husband to the store with coupons - he was upset because he didn't get the $1.50 off of the Turtles. He still bought them, and used the coupons. I had to explain that the Turtles were only 99cents, so getting $1 off each meant we had a 2 cent profit!! It took a while, coupon math is not his strongest subject.

BUT we did have 2 free boxes of Turtles. I will think about you!!

Enjoy your moosepoop!

Susie