I'm fine....REALLY!!! But.....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Jul 21, 2011.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

.....my car? Not so much. I was headed into work early today and early for me puts me smack dab in the middle of rush hour insanity. I work in a town the next county over so as I was just getting into town, I went through a green light but had to stop suddenly for backed up traffic before the interstate on/off ramps. I got stopped just fine. The huge Jeep Cherokee behind me? Yeah...not so much. Slammed into me and pushed me into the car in front of me.

Again...I'm FINE!!!!! :imok: I'm feeling it already and know I'm going to hurt tomorrow but I'm fine. My poor car.... :sigh:

2. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Ah man. Hope you're feeling okay for real! How bad is the car?

3. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

The trunk is halfway to the back seat. :sigh:

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Or at least it looks like it to me. Actually nothing is touching the tires or even the wheel wells and somehow I still have working brake lights. The driver's side back door DOES open/close but it's snug.

5. keista

keista New Member

OUCH! But you're fine. Gotta love these new disposable cars!

6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Holy koi!

I'm glad you're OK... You did not tell me when you texted!!!

7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Yeah well you had other things on your mind.

8. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

"Stang, I'm glad to hear you're okay. Please take it easy though...sometimes the after-effects of a car accident come several days later.

9. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I called Mom - she was ABSOLUTELY relieved to hear you are ------otherwise OKAY.

STUPIT ATT and how it sends 2 page messages......Grrrrrrrrrrr. OMG...OMG OMG.......NOW you can get NEW SEKKY car.......

10. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Thank heavens you are OK!!! Do NOT sign any insurance ANYTHING until at least a week has passed, pref 2. It can take that long or even longer for soft tissue injuries to show up. I am so sorry about your poor car but vastly prefer it to you being hit!!!