I'm going to be a Nana again!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child just told me. She's 9 wks pregnant, took the test this morning to verify it and there was absolutely no doubt about it.:D She'll be due in Sept.

Now for the flip side. She's been on birth control the whole time. Not good. Been on adipex for weight loss too. And although it's half the normal dosage, still not good.

She's calling her fam/ob doctor in the morning and setting up to see him asap.

Maybe this time she'll have a baby girl!! :D She needs a baby girl. lol Oh, and she's never felt better. A little tired at times but says that she didn't think much about it cuz her thyroid can do that to her.

Maybe an unplanned surprise, but one that will be treasured and much loved.

And Nana is all excited. lol

Lothlorien

Congrats Nana, again!

Was she taking something that would lower the BC effectiveness?

Wow! Three little ones! I hope she has a little girl.....we can have a cyber baby shower with lots of girlie things.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
To my knowledge, no, she wasn't taking anything to counter act the bc. Our family just happens to be very fertile. And if the dose of bc is not increased after giving birth....well, you can count on a new little one rather shortly. lol easy child either forgot about that or didn't believe me.

Our women folk happen to be in that 1% who can get preggers while taking the pill. That's how I got easy child and the baby I miscarried before her. It has happened with my sisters, and each of my nieces at least once. Heck, come to think of it easy child got pregnant with Darrin while taking the pill. lol

A little girl would be so much fun. I want to buy pretty little frilly things again. :D And Aubrey would be thrilled to death with a little girl cousin to play with.

susiestar

Roll With It
How Wonderful!!!!

Don't worry too much about the BC. I was 16 weeks preggers when I found out about Wiz. Truly did not know, was NOT a case of "didn't want to know". I was so scared because I was on the pill the entire 16 weeks. The body is a miracle and babies are triply so. Nature is very forgiving and often can repair things while in utero. They do NOT think the pill contributed to Wiz' dxs. They DO think that cooking for 43 full weeks and and going into distress toward the end of the delivery DID contribute.

I bet that she will have a beautiful baby and that Sept 9 is an AWESOME day to be born. Remember, Sept 9!

What wonderful news on this awful, stormy night.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congratulations, Lisa!! Aw, Nana, again! How sweet - I'm sure all will go okay with the BC business. My sister in law also was on the pill and didn't find our she was preggo for almost 4 months!!

DammitJanet

Wahooo...another baby! Umm...September? I have two September birthdays! 24th and 29th. LOL. Tony and Michael.

I hope she gets a little girl too. So much fun!

mstang67chic

Going Green
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll hope for a girl too! LOL

And as far as birthdays go....September 2 isn't a bad day either! Plus, it's early enough in the month that every so often, whoever has that birthday, gets a 3 day weekend for their birthday! :tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
ConGIRLatulations!!!!!
Please name her Scott. :tongue:Just throwing it out there for consideration of Janet.