i'm heading out!

Jena

so i got my hair cut finally, boy it was getting scary and i'm going out tonight not with boyfriend but with people from work. The team leaders the icc's they call them the ones with a license lol unlike me wanted to go for drinks with me.

They were cute about it they came to my office the other day and said we have an important meeting you need to be a part of. I thought right away oh no what did i do?? so i grabbed my notepad and pen and ran. I got there and they were all laughing saying ok we want to coordinate time for all of us to go out together. umm yea i felt a bit jerky running in like that. :)

Anyway so i'm really comfy at home right now, it's like 15 degrees out but i should go. My mom yelled at me you gotta go, this is it get a life! LOL

So, difficult child's with her dad easy child is at movies with her friends and friends parents. yes not leaving slick alone here again lol. she just got released by the way from 1 1/2 mos ago when she pulled what she did. So, I should go. I will go. boyfriend and I have been having a rough time of it lately yet again, counseling for us starts tuesday so we shall see where that lands us. I think half the problem is we never see eachother. All our conversations about kid stuff, money stuff is via text and so are the arguments lol because he works too much! Tha'Tourette's Syndrome not healthy.

ok back to me. yup i'm heading in shower with my new short hair cut and going to go have a drink. :)

klmno

Hey, that is great!! It shows you are fitting in well, they like you and you get some "me" time!! Have fun!!

M

ML

Go and have a good time. You've been working too hard lately! I bet your hair looks great.

Jena

thanks guys my hair is short. i'Tourette's Syndrome all gone. it's a bit freaky. they say the older you get the shorter you go! well, it's short. i am just debating if i should invite boyfriend when he gets off of work or just say see you later? hmmm

klmno

Call him from the cell after you see how this is going- at least you are touching base with him that way and if it seems like agood idea then, you can invite him then.

I guess I'm fighting old age.

Jena

that's not a bad idea, how are you fighting old age?? :) by the way me too, i'm laying on bed watching t.v. with my blanket wrapped around me. I don't know how these other woman do it, their kidless that's how they do it lol

klmno

I haven't cut my hair short yet. I pull gray hairs out when they grow erraticly. That's all the fight I have left in me. LOL!

Jena

ok wanna laugh she cut my hair today salon was so so bright! I saw all the grey's popping up like little brillo pad pieces we both looked at eachother and started laughing. She said highlight?? I said umm next paycheck yes!! I pull them out as I drive to work every morning. yet now their coming in clumps so i'Tourette's Syndrome harder to pull!!! My mom was all grey by 30. I guess i'm lucking out ill be 39 and it hasn't taken over entire head yet.

what's up with grey hair by the way?? their like super hairs........ you'd think grey would be limp, tired, ya know the whole getting old thing. easy child tells me well ma your slowly dying it's showing.... ugh! love her

Andy

Oh for fun! A co-workers party! Oh, you better go! I like the suggestion of waiting until you are there to decide about inviting boyfriend or not. You do want him to meet everyone - just make sure this is the right time. Oh for fun! This new job is working out great!

p.s. Does your new job have an extra office? We are short one office at our new facility so I am out one for now. I am looking for a creative solution. Though a trip from MN to NY would to use an office next to yours would be fun, I am not sure if I could actually pull that one off? LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
HOW SHORT??????????

and you're trying it out on the town?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think dis short hair was good for you!

Jena

hi :) me and my short hair had fun! It was a long night, ok i got home at 3:30 in the morning. I cannot remember the last time I did that. There was a band they were pretty good so we were dancing. boyfriend did come and he got lost. he was driving for over an hr trying to find it. i felt bad. he got there he was tired and wiped out was silly to invite him. i think he was just worried about me drinking and driving.

anyway yes was fun but not what i'd do every weekend or every other i'd be exhausted. i didn't drink much but i do not hold my liquor well, so needless to say i'm in a bit of pain today from a few beers lol.