I'm here!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
But I don't have anyone's cell number so I'm just kinda :hangin: If anyone who is here see's this or if you have the number of someone here......let me know. Pm me and I'll give you my cell number.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm going to do a wild guess here............because we did this same thing in Cleveland........

You're in Chicago, right? LOL

I am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous. Have enough fun for me too.

Hugs

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok, going in search of the bar/restaurant. If anyone needs me.....lots of people have my cell number. Star, Janet, Step, Ktmom to name a few. You guys have my permission to give my number out. I'll keep my eyes peeled but the only person I know I will recognize is Linda.

JJJ

Anyone who has her cell, please txt her and tell her that I'm checking the lobby/restaurant for her and then back to the business center.

H

HaoZi

Yay! I texted Star to text Stang and somehow they thought I was there. I wish I was there!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hee hee hee.....today should be fun. Mani/pedis are on the schedule. Linda and my husband are going to be pedi partners. There WILL be pictures! :bigsmile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok folks. I want in on the skype thing, but I don't have a clue how to make it so others can skype me. Nichole set it up so I can talk to Aubrey. I'll send my email out if that will help.....

But it has to be early afternoon. Connor has his first birthday party tomorrow and Nana is required to attend. lol

Have a blast everyone!