Im home...and I have a donkey!

DammitJanet

We are finally home. Whew/phew!

Star...I found donkeys!!! I managed to sneak them home with me and will email them to you as soon as I can dislodge them from the trunk of the car. They are quite cute lil fella's.

We had a blast. If you ever get the chance to drive through the Blue Ridge Mountains, do it. They are so beautiful.

Fran...Tony and I saw so many places that we kept saying...oh that would be perfect for Fran...lol.

Now I just have to copy all the pictures from you guys onto my computer because I didnt take any...lol. I have pics of mountains and lakes and donkeys!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet...........I'm dying to see the pics you do have!! :D

And am very releaved/glad you made it home safe and sound.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
YOU HAVE DONKEYS IN YOUR TRUNK???

Do you have Prince ALbert in a Can??? You better let him OUT!!
(ohhhhh go on)

LEMME SEE LEMME SEE!!!!!!! First post I see tonight and I see I have a donkey!!! lol.....I thought - OH NO SHE DID NOT......lol......Cory, Chickens, Pit bulls and NOW the girl takes home a donkey! lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
See Star.............you've gone and started something.............:rofl:

*looks the other way when FBI asks me if I know anything about the sudden rash of missing donkeys*

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Glad to hear you made it home safely -- and that the trip was so enjoyable :)

I only found ONE donkey on my travels last weekend... I'll post a picture of him later, too!

Janet it was SO great to finally meet you and Tony! :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
I did -
Iwent
Iopened the box
I looked
nope.

I gotsa big mailbox too - is he gonna fit?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I GOTS 4 DONKEYS MON!!!!!!!!! OH THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! JANET THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP AND GET THE PICTURES OF SUCH BEAUTIFUL BABIEs - AND OF COURSE....BRISTOL!!!!!

THE BABY IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!! AND A BLACK DONKEY!!! HOW COOL!!! HE IS REALLY NEAT! AND THEY ARE LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU LIKE "HEY - OVER HERE!!!"

THANK YOU DEAR FRIEND I LOVE THEM - AND YOU!!!!

:D

Fran

Former desparate mom
Janet, I think it is beautiful along that highway.
Someday....... I may even have a miniature donkey and a few fainting goats. Just because I like them.

DammitJanet

Tony spotted the donkeys in a pasture wayyyyy down in a valley beside this little mountain road while he was fishing. He looked all over the car for my camera but I had it in the hotel room. He said he was gonna look for them the next morning and if they were there he was going to come back and get me. So off he goes and comes rushing back to grab me. We go back and drive down these steep roads and he shoves me out of the car while we hope no one comes careening around a curve while we are stopped, then he drives on while I am running over to the side of the road to take the pics on zoom...lol. Then he turns around to come pick me up again.

We worked hard to get those donkeys!