I'm in detective mode (cue suspisious sound)

Abbey

Spork Queen
I can imagine your pain. Nothing says I love you like the cat yowling to wake you up at 4 am because he's delivered a soaking wet, filthy sock to you.

Better a soaking wet sock than a socking wet rat.

Abbey

witzend

Why is girlfriend's mom paying for a phone you don't want him to have? Does that mean that you get to let him get her pregnant even if mom doesn't want her to?

Where's the mutual respect between the parents here?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Why is girlfriend's mom paying for a phone you don't want him to have? Does that mean that you get to let him get her pregnant even if mom doesn't want her to?

Where's the mutual respect between the parents here?

There never has been mutual respect. I've had conversations with her several times about how I don't like that she is not just enabling this relationship, but encouraging the obsessiveness of it.

Honestly, I think she is living vicariously through her.

Abbey

meowbunny

Considering how obsessed this girl is with your son, I'm wondering if mom just didn't give him the phone to get some peace. I know that more than once I've wanted to throw in the towel and get my daughter whatever she wanted just to get her. to. shut. up. and leave me alone.

susiestar

Roll With It
I find the level of obsession in the relationship scary, esp as the girl is out of town in college.

I find the fact that her mother is likely living vicariously even scarier. Is it possible the mom sees your son as a "good catch" and keeps pushing her daughter toward him??

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
So....WHO can hide a cat in their bra??

MEEEEEEeeeeYOW.

Mrs. Peacock in the foyer with a cat.
Makes CLUE take on a whole new meaning.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Title for Terry's yet unwritten novella -

I have 2 black eyes but they aren't from the Cat. :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. I go on my first 'real' day on my new job. Very nice people. Throughout the day my mentor was asking for this and that. Where are they? The bra. I had tissues, pens, deposit slips, cell, Western Union...if I could have pulled out the finger print thingy I would have been king. (No cats)

I did have a suit coat on, though.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
OHHHHHHH on your first day -

Fantastic job keeping abreast of everything - especially the western union - Congrats on your first day!