I'm just curious...have you guys read about the Casey Anderson murder case?

witzend

Hao, I don't think that she has enough awareness of the world outside herself to understand that they will fry her. She's a monster. I do believe that she did it, but that's not why I say she's a monster. Her partying and getting tattoos etc. after he daughter went missing make her a monster. I think that the jury will see that, too.

DammitJanet

Donna I think you just hit exactly what happened.

I dont think they could find 12 people in the US that havent heard about this trial unless they are deaf, dumb and blind. And probably under the age of 6.

ski10

Absolutely I think she did it, and how the heck could a parent be partying etc after her daughter has gone missing, I know people react in different ways but..wow..I'd be running up and down the street screaming.

DDD

I figured "everyone" had heard of the case so moving the jury selection from one part of Fl. to another wouldn't make much difference. I have two areas of confusion. Why are they tossing in the possible child abuse issue? If it's the Mom...too late. If it was the little girl........somebody should have done something. What's also confusing is that I "think" I've heard of a bro of the Mom's. So.........in my non-smoking, Cutty gulping state.....wth?? The Mom was abused by her bro and therefore she killed her little girl??????? The Mom's brother molested the little girl so the choice was to kill the little girl.

Hmmmmmmmm....as I keep reiterating I "know" I am not in great shape this week with-o my cigarettes BUT neither scenario justifies killing a little girl, no matter who was victimized when. How really sad is this case? DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can't imagine what the babies last moments were like. I watched and remembered a lot of the details some of which were,

a cable repair man said he saw a suspicious bag on the bank of a canal near the home and told police but they never checked it out. A couple weeks later; same repairman, same spot reports the same bag and it's the child.

The authorities opened the bag, and the body was duct taped with a tiny heart sticker over the mouth.

There was not enough cadaver gases in Casey's trunk to prove the baby was in her trunk. Not sure if this will be allowed into evidence.

The Mother blamed a worker whose name she took from a hotel application and said she was the child's nannie. FBI arrest this woman, take her 3 kids into custody - and she has NO CLUE why. She never met Casey or her child. She's let go, but NEVER gets an apology from the police, FBI or the Anthony family. Casey never explains this except to say well you got the wrong Nannie. The parents say "Find the RIGHT Nanny"

Casey has been in jail nearly 3 years; still maintains her innocence. Her parents maintain there is a nanny out there that took their granddaughter and murdered her.

The information that a nannie took her doesn't match the information given to the bio-fathers Mother (paternal Grandmother) when asked "Where is my Granddaughter?"

I have not heard the story about the brother molesting her - but if this is coming to light? It has to be HAS to be to show diminished mental capacity in hopes of getting her a life sentence and not a death penalty. They will probably say the child was being molested and so - she felt she murdered her to protect her argument. I don't buy that.

I would also like to know what happened to the other girl/stepmother that murdered her step daughter - and then pretended that someone had taken her from her bed - when it was her and her brother all along? I believe they found the childs body in the river weighted down with a concrete block and the brother or step brother was involved - and the Grandmother was constantly being interviewed on nancy Grace -

AND the Mother and her boyfriend that beat that little baby to death then ordered a pizza......THAT one makes me mad as ......I bet she's not going to fry either.

TerryJ2

Yes, I remember it. As everyone here has pointed out, it's going to be nearly impossible to get an impartial jury. Sort of like the OJ case.

ski10

I would also like to know what happened to the other girl/stepmother that murdered her step daughter - and then pretended that someone had taken her from her bed - when it was her and her brother all along? I believe they found the childs body in the river weighted down with a concrete block and the brother or step brother was involved - and the Grandmother was constantly being interviewed on nancy Grace -

Star..Think this is the case of a litle girl called Haleigh in Florida? Her step-mother said she had been taken from her bed, she married the little girl's father shortly after, not heard about that case in a while, the last time they were searching water by the home.

Did they find a body?

As for Casey Anthony, wonder if the defense will come up with some people to testify she told them about this alleged abuse, you just never know, whether it's true or not, still doesn't matter either way really, you don't kill your child but if some jurors believe the abuse happened it may save her from the death penalty.

kquigone3675

what i mean this forum should say: I'm just curious...have you guys read about the Casey Anthony murder case. Her name is Casey ANTHONY NOT ANDERSON

buddy

what i mean this forum should say: I'm just curious...have you guys read about the Casey Anthony murder case. Her name is Casey ANTHONY NOT ANDERSON

kquigone3675, if you look at the dates you will see that this is from may. I am sure they figured it out and just didn't bother to change it. if you click on "new" you will find newer threads and people having current discussions, not that older ones are not helpful you may find lots of wisdom there. We generally dont get too hung up on little mistakes, this is a great place to come when you are parenting a very challenging child. Do you have a story for us? Would love to get to know you, welcome to the board!