I'm just SICK of the House market lack of integrity...MAJOR vent...Sorry!

DDD

easy child/difficult child just drove by "his" house (or at least the one we are suppose to hear about today) and there is a BRAND NEW Real Estate For Sale sign out front. OMG I can't believe that the bank "reviewed" our offer and then listed it with a new Realtor with-o even the courtesy of a call OR a counter offer. :groan::brokemyheart:I know that easy child/difficult child is just sick. I am.

I won't continue the rant. I am a strong woman but I just feel victimized in this home search. Whine! DDD

Nancy

That's awful. I'm so sorry you are having these difficulties DDD. It's hard to believe that they don't want to sell houses.

DDD

Latest word is that the real estate sign is NOT a new listing sign. I called and talked to the woman with the new sign and Goodness Gracious she tells me that she showed the house to a man who likes it so he found one of her signs and put it in front of the house himself. Why??? So if anyone else was interested in the house they would call "his" agent and she could protect his interests. WTH??????? This is all beyond crazy.

We're trying to keep from being despondent and survive another weekend of not really knowing what's going on. Yep, you guys are right I feel exhausted. Thanks for the sympathy...I need the support before I explode. DDD

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
That happened to us, too...

We put in an offer on a house and then drove by to look at "our" new home - only to discover a brand-new for sale sign on the front lawn. We were heartbroken!

But - we ended up getting the house anyway. We discovered that the new sign was a last-ditch attempt to get a higher offer in before ours was accepted.

Lothlorien

Latest word is that the real estate sign is NOT a new listing sign. I called and talked to the woman with the new sign and Goodness Gracious she tells me that she showed the house to a man who likes it so he found one of her signs and put it in front of the house himself. Why??? So if anyone else was interested in the house they would call "his" agent and she could protect his interests. WTH??????? This is all beyond crazy.

We had some crazy realtors up here that do some pretty unethical things. I wouldn't be surprised if she told him to do that.

Call the original listing agent that you were working with and ask them. All is not lost yet.

DDD

Goodness Gracious! Just found out that easy child/difficult child used his difficult child side and he and girlfriend removed the sign themselves Saturday morning. No word yet today and although I am hoping I am not hopeful. Sigh. I'll let you know. DDD

InsaneCdn

In this case? I'd have been tempted to do the same. Take the dog for a "walk" at 5 a.m. and just... walk off with the sign.
(maybe I'm a difficult child too?)

DDD

Truthfully, I'm not sure that I believe in reincarnation BUT if it is a fact in my next life I am not going to be the easy child I have always tried to be. I'm going to be a single, loose woman who judges all decisions by what "I WANT!". LOL DDD