I'm leaving.......on a jet plane!

Steely

Yep, think of the tune of the Peter Paul and Mary song..........actually it was a was written by a very young John Denver, who was then a member of the Chad Mitchell Trio before beginning his solo career in the 1970s. Denver wrote this in 1967 during a layover at Washington airport, "Not so much from feeling that way for someone, but from the longing of having someone to love"..............BUT I digress.:dissapointed:

I am leaving tomorrow for Seattle and I probably will not be on the board for the next ten days.
I will miss you guys. And maybe I will be able to pop in, but probably not.

Wish me luck! And know that I am sending good thoughts and well wishes your way.
Gotta go pack. I love how I procrastinate. NOT!

PS
This is difficult children first time on his own. Lord help us if he does not take care of our 4 little beasts - or my plants. :biting:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Have a safe trip! I'm leaving in a few days also and won't be back until next month... I'm already anticipating the withdrawl symptoms!

Hope the sun comes out for you while you're there!

And WOW, what a wellspring of music history you are...:surprise:

TerryJ2

10 days?! What will we do with-o you?
Well, have a good time. I hope you're visiting friends and have a good time.
Have a safe trip.

4sumrzn

Have a safe & wonderful trip!!!!!!!

*give the plants an extra dose of water before you leave...maybe???? I think everything else will be fine ;)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I have been gone for awhile... dumb drama. But this is the first thing I read when I come back!!! I will definately have to CATCH up!!!
I hope you have a great time. Just a warning, we had snow today... but who cares!!! I am only a few hours from Seattle, and it was cold!!! But you are getting away... I will go back and read what the heck is going on!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK now I just read you posts and I wish you a healing trip... I know it will be painful. I wish I had known you were coming, I would have made my getaway to go see you... I don't even know if I could get over the pass right now!
I am so mad... I would have rather seen you than Sasquatch!!! My heart and thoughts will be with you.

F

flutterbee

Have a safe trip!!! We'll miss you!

T...snow? Seriously? It's June. Did you guys in Idaho not get the memo?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, a blizzard just blew through Mt. Ranier... there's a group of climbers stuck up there today and one died. They're hoping to get a break in the weather to pull them off the mountain.

Blizzard and June should only go together if you're at Dairy Queen.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Have a good trip and we shall await news of your return..........fly safe.........I'm waving my sunshine doll over map of the west............

Steely

Totoro..............you are only a few hours from Seattle??? I wish we had synced this better. Call me if you have some time on Sunday. I will be off. Snow? Uh, I am walking out the door, no time to pack my sweaters. Oh well.

witzend

I know she's already on her way, because the sun is coming tomorrow! It's supposed to hit the 70's for the 4th time since last October! Woo hoo! Bringing that Steely Texas Sunshine to the NW!