I'm leaving on a jet plane....

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
easy child and I are leaving tomorrow morning for a week in Puerto Rico! Yay - CANNOT WAIT! Pray we have good weather, please. I know it will be warm, as we will be on the shore. However, that area's forecast is looking rather rainy, cloudy and thundery. I don't think either one of us cares, really, it will be nice to get away from here anyway...no work, no dogs, no nothing.

We have tentative plans to go ziplining in the rainforest, a day trip to see the bioluminescence somewhere, veg on the beach, and stroll through Old San Juan to find the best food and Cocotinis around!

I will have my ipad with me so I should be able to pop in here and there. Got all my things in order, been waxed, nails and pedi done, almost all packed, medications all refilled and I've downloaded a couple of books to read - I'm so excited!

keista

Have a fabulous time!

However, that area's forecast is looking rather rainy, cloudy and thundery.

I wouldn't worry about this too much. It's probably mostly 'afternoon storm' type stuff which means most of your mornings and early afternoons should be GLORIOUS!

DDD

I sure hope that your vacation is everything you hope it will be. Sounds like you have the bases covered even if the weather isn't perfect. I don't know what people do to survive poor weather if they don't love reading, lol. Well....maybe you should toss in a pack of cards just for diversity. Enjoy! DDD