I'm not impressed with the tegretol

H

HaoZi

Instead? It was along the lines of "If you do this, you won't have them the next day." She sulked a while and finally went to bed, overtired again. She'll be fun in the morning.

InsaneCdn

No. I'd be the same way... like, you've taken away my routine and I want it back now.
Not the "stuff"... the routine.
So. Once the electronics go away... what is the new routine going to be?
A nice bubble bath (oh, sorry, forgot... THAT won't work, will it!)
A bedtime-appropriate snack
A board game
Foot massage?
Something. Anything that you can both agree on. But you have to decide BEFORE tomorrow evening.
Routine. Predicatability.

flutterby

Fly away!
I have excessive ear wax. I hate the ear softening drops - they didn't work for me and just made my ears feel sticky. I use warm water and a bulb syringe.

The first time it became an issue, I was 15. I kept telling my mom I couldn't hear but I don't think she believed. Finally, after a couple of months she took me to the doctor and using a syringe and warm water they got peanut size wax out of my ears. All of a sudden I could hear and everything seemed so loud. I could hear my nails click together and when I ran water in the kitchen sink at night it seemed so loud I was afraid I was going to wake my parents.

I have to do the bulb syringe a couple times a year, give or take. When you get wax build up like that, it can also cause tinnitus, which can be really annoying for one with sensory issues.