i'm not making anyone happy tonight :(

'Chelle

Just maybe an "out there" kind of thought. Perhaps in some way she really didn't want to ride with her boyfriend's dad drunk, yet can't tell her boyfriend that, therefore informs you of the situation knowing you'll forbid it. Easier to tell boyfriend that her totally mean mom won't let her, than say she doesn't want to and have to take responsibility for saying no. Why else would she tell you about him driving drunk, because I'm pretty sure she knew you'd say no more once you knew. Sorry she acted the way she did over it, but being agreeable over something like that just can't be in the teenagers code of conduct book. Glad you have at least one place you can get a minutes peace, even if it's the bathroom LOL

Jena

hi!!

No I think it totally slipped out after i forbid it. She was like no it's fine i've done it before! than she caught herself when she saw the look on my face! LOL.

Teenagers aren't easy ppl!!!! I just feel bad he soo wanted her to go with them. Id' love for her to go yet with-what i've learned how can i possibly?? I can't.