I'm off to bare cleavage and long johns

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm going in. I actually put on a bra. Give me kudos. And, I'm going to beg. I'll wear the kilt, ok? Come on, come on...

If I could beat out 700 18 year olds I've won the job war. I probably won't get the job, but it's kind of fun to try.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
:tongue:Chorus Sung to the song - Rawhide......

Hike 'Em UP, shove 'em out, **** it in, add a pout......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Bat those lashes and wiggle the hips. Flash em you're winning smile. Pour on the charm.

But most importantly.......have fun with it like you do everything else.

If anyone can beat out 18 yr old kids........YOU can. :D

Let us know how it goes.

Star*

call 911........call 911
My second thought -

at least you are not off to bear cleavage and tall men named john.
You suppose bears have cleavage? :confused:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
What are you saying, beating out 18 year olds???

You're just 18! Only with a couple years experience to be BETTER THAN THEM!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ashamed to say, but I went in with a low-cut top. Suffice it to say, cleavage was not a problem. Wore a pair of ratty old jeans with holes in them and high heels.

I'm walking out the door and H says, "You're applying for a job in that outfit?" I said, "You've been to Hooters. Do they wear a business suit?" He's like...yeah, I guess you're right.

Manager said I passed the initial test...as he's staring at my chest. Geez.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, I imagine that if your highbeams are dazzling enough, it won't really matter how well the kilt fits! :tongue: Sounds like you blinded 'im, Abbey! Do you have to audition doing the Highland Fling next? husband might have something to say about that! :rofl:

DammitJanet

Abbey...we always knew "the girls" were gonna come in handy one day! At least if they are hiked up in the bra, you arent tucking them into the kilt...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey...we always knew "the girls" were gonna come in handy one day! At least if they are hiked up in the bra, you arent tucking them into the kilt...lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG Janet.......I'm now wiping pepsi off my monitor.

DammitJanet

Old inside joke...lol.

I think we had a post on here that went on for days about the girls and bra's and to wear or not to wear. At some point in time they became udders and I rolled them up and tucked them...lol. Abbey claimed to do the same but I have seen pics of Abbey and I find that very hard to believe. Our Miss Abbey is quite attractive...lol.