I'm out of my OWN HOME

Coping11

Please don't berate yourself. It can take time until we are ready to confront the fact that our child has problems we cannot solve on our own and we need to take action to protect ourselves from their behaviors, both mentally and physically. It's a tough realization and sometimes we need to be in an extreme situation to fully internalize it and act on that knowledge.

No parent want to think that their children are in a severe, possibly hopeless situation. No parent wants to face reality that there is often nothing that we can do, that this is something we cannot help them with. That they will need to do it on their own. You've reached that point and you're taking action now to protect yourself. That's all that matters.

daywithkitten

Thank you for your kind words. Its so strange knowing after raising these kids, we as parents can't fix their boo boos anymore. Yes, it's their problem to figure out. They are the only ones that can FIX it.
Hopefully God will send her wisdom to fight her battle.

daywithkitten

Update, still no word if problem child is out of my home. My son has been going over and feeding the pets. He didnt see her yesterday, but that doesnt mean anything. I think I'm getting too comfortable over here at my daughter's. Grand babies are here, no yelling, no stress except for the thoughts in my mind. Talked with hubby, chest pains for 6 days, thought about hospitalization. Scale from 1-10 on chest pains, 4-6. Ugh!
I knew he was not doing well. It was all just too much stress.
Bank account got a lock on it. Hubby and I both suspected each other. Lol, bank did it because of some vitamin supplements I'm been trying were an auto draft. Bank thought it could be a fraudulent draft. Well, it would make each other think the other one is up to something.
No word from APS today. I'm so glad I found this website. Thank yall for being here.

ksm

If your son goes to the house, and dtr is not there, can't you just change the locks? You will probably need to do it anyway, to be safe.

I take it this dtr is your husbands dtr, and your Stepdtr? Did it matter to the authorities if the house was also In your name? Would they have done it if your husband owned the house, would he would have had to request it? Just curious how this all works. Hopefully, I won't have to find out! Hope you and your husband are back home soon and he feels better. KSM