I'm smoking, I'm drinking, I'm praying...care to send support?

DDD

GFGmom evidently has decided to derail my efforts to get difficult child's diability reinstated. I am SO sick of her self-serving motivations that I can't see straight!Yep.........this is a major whine plus a request for support (dance, pray, do beads).The meeting is Wednesday to protest difficult child's disability interruption. Today I find out that GFGmom has been going behind my back to convince difficult child to do it "her way" AGAIN. Fortunately I had a contact call me today "off the record' and tell me that GFGmom has taken difficult child to the apartment complex that has "supports" and has decided he prefers the more immediate access to the free apartment. Evidently she is also trying (or may be succeeding?) in convincing difficult child to keep her on as his financial advisor and move into the "iffy" apartment complex that is free. Yep, "free" is the key word. She will have him out of her house, will use his food stamps and be glad that there is no rent for him. Further she has gotten him a Pell grant to take classes at the local community college. Yikes. That means she gets hold of more money from him.I'm sick. I'm smoking again. I absolutely know that she is following the money in lieu of letting him try to get a life of his own. It is a terrible thing to detest your own biokid. Poor difficult child has one chance. It is my way. It will take a little whle but he can have supports, a possible job and independence but he has to work with me instead of his GFGmom. I'm just sick. Please send what support you can that I prevail with the disability people. His future depends on it. DDD

Nancy

I'm in your corner 3D. Hoping you can get done what needs to be done.

Prayers, beads, dancing, the whole bit coming your way.

Nancy

H

HaoZi

OMW, I'm surprised you haven't convinced him to get a restraining order against her. Any way someone in an official capacity can kick her out of his finances and make it stick? *hugs*

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
DDD

You know you've got my full support. Praying hard, doing some bead rattling, honing in with good positive thoughts, will even do the nekked chicken dance......once the storms stop.

This makes my stomach drop through the floor, so I can imagine what this is doing to you.

I'm with Janet on the whole......uh, karma thing.

((((hugs))))

witzend

I got me a see-gar in the fridge. I have a bottle of wine open... Given that I wasn't raptured this weekend, that's about as good as I can do. ;)

Don't let her get to you 3-D. Tomorrow's another day.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMW Witz.......pass the cutters.......I needs me a see-gar. ROFLMbutt off.

D3 - I'm gonna be right behind you in spirit. HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!

DDD

Thanks. The worst part is that difficult child is once again being put in that awkward position of having to choose. It's driving me crazy that he is torn. DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SO SORRY. Praying, dancing, rattling beads. Get that boy alone and have a heart to heart - let him see how his mom has stolen from him all those years. Then file your complaints against her with SS for fraud, with the IRS for tax fraud for claiming him as a dependent and taking his $$ and fight her. Then go and tell them how you raised him on YOUR income alone because she kept his disability money all those years and how she has taken his money and left him with NO food and tossed him out if he didn't have any money - and how he is UNABLE to remember things and protect himself.

Also get an attorney and file for guardianship or conservatorship (control of his finanaces) with the courts. The Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) has impaired him to the point that he CANNOT protect himself and YOU must do it for him because his mother is a THIEF and scam artist who only has time for him when he has money to give her.

It is time to legally break her hold on him. If he keeps falling for this then he will NEVER have a chance. It is time. We are all with you!!

KTMom91

I agree with Susie about filing complaints with SS and the IRS in order to protect him.

Sending many hugs and lots of extra strength, DDD.

Steely

I got me a see-gar in the fridge. I have a bottle of wine open... Given that I wasn't raptured this weekend, that's about as good as I can do. ;)
Perfect Witz!!!

DDD hang in there, you will be in my thoughts and prayers - and oh good god why is it that some people are SO evil. GRRRR.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending more support. I still have a hard wrapping my head around the idea that a bio parent can be so evil! I feel so bad that he struggles with the loyalty issues too. Big hugs to you!