i'm so mad

Jena

had huge scene with easy child last night. get this? her excuse for not giong to the funeral was that she didnt' want to miss gym she needs it to graduate. husband said call the school i bet she didnt' go.

well sure enough she didnt' go to school till end of the day. she wrote a letter to the dean stating she was late due to the funeral, signed my name on it. She had ppl here sunday night as soon as husband, difficult child and i left for funeral. I knew it last night in my gut things seemed off in the house.

She than last night after she blew up walked out of the house and apparentley snuck back in during night thru a window and i saw her in kitchen today a few minutes ago announcing how she's packing and leaving.

She snuck in our room while we were gone. we now lock the door, changed the door knob and took her easy child out and i dont' know what else. we've been finding alot of our junk in her room. his stuff weird things, my things like jewelry nothing expensive shirts. anything she likes she takes.

so i'm just sitting here like wow. oh and last thing, she claimed last week a guy she used to go out with the bad one who was let's just say the worst kid you would ever want your teen with was harrassing her in school. she went to principcal and dean.

winds up she's been talking to him in hallway the guidance counselor told dean and he told me.

so i'm just at sucha loss with this kid. it's not getting better. she's just getting worse. 2 months of therapy, money spent and for what? she's got our house upside down.

the don't give her anything thing doesn't work anymore. she simply doesn't care, lies about everything etc. you know the deal you have all been there.

'm going to her therapy appointment today ofcourse she wont' go and i'm just going to talk to the woman. see what she says.

Jena

yea guys i think it's time to open the door, wish her well, and let go. love her want to help her, yet she's taking us all down with her. i have other family members how can i let that happen? also my health. i handle my own anxiety fairly well,i know what works what doesn't i apply it. yet last night well i laid in bed with a racing heart, my chest tightening till 2 a.m.

i dont' deserve that. i deserve a small level of peace and tranquility in my home. difficult child does also. easy child did too. yet if someone doesn't want help what can you do? she's running all over us. it's one thing Occupational Therapist (OT) have a few small parties etc. behind parents backs yet she's taken this to a whole new level. i dont' know who she is anymore. i've lost her i think. i just didnt' want to admit it. sorry drama filled yet you know what i mean.

i wake up everyday on edge like what will she do today? no way to live

P

PatriotsGirl

The only way she is ever going to know what life is really like out there is to let her go....she would be considered an adult in my state....

Jena

i know i'm going to, just posted that. it's hard though, very hard as many of us know from giong down that road. if she can't comply which pretty much seems she can't i'll release. going to take alot of mental work yet i'll release. i keep thinking how i'll miss her graduation ceremony if she even graduates, the prom junk. stupid i know with all tha'Tourette's Syndrome going on. yet as parents those are the little highlights of beinga parent that make it worthwhile i think.

it's pathetic whole situation.she has no job, no good head on her shoulders, no clue. i worry, yup i do. that innate mom thing in me is all about protect them, etc. yet its' also gotta be logic now of i'm condoning all this by allowing her to stay. hate it all. with passion

DDD

Sorry, Jena. Be prepared for her to have a "light bulb" moment and decide that she needs you. How can she go to the prom with-o a dress? Get all the goodies she is used to? Those are the things that she will "need". No, I don't think she's going to have genuine remorse and declare her undying love for the family. So...take the steps you feel you need to take but be prepared for a rollercoaster ride.
DDD

Jena

thanks, i just posted yet another thread about her met her therapist today and talked. it's been a hellish roller coaster ride with-her the past 3 years on and off and this past year well between both kids words cannot even explain...... LOL.

i know we've all survived it, i'll get myself together and move forward the right way. i'm justa bit tired now. this parenting thing is not for the weak at heart that's for sure. i dream of the day i have peace in my life