I'm so sad

Estherfromjerusalem

Please forgive me for sharing this with you all, but I am feeling so very very sad.

I have two sisters -- an older one and a younger one. The younger one and I are very close -- we talk every night at around midnight and we share things with one another and support one another and listen to each other. I have eight children and she has seven, and we have so much in common. On Friday morning her youngest child, a 28-year-old daughter, didn't feel so good. She has been married for two years and she and her husband were living with my sister for the last few weeks while they decide where they will live. She is a qualified nurse and had just started a job as a nurse in the internal medicine ward of one of the large hospitals. She got dressed for work and didn't feel so good, found it hard to stand on her feet, she felt weak. It got worse and my sister called an ambulance. To cut a long story short, she had a blood clot blocking the main artery of her lungs, and she died in the early afternoon in the hospital. My poor poor sister is absolutely devastated, and her husband, and all the siblings. Our whole extended family is in shock.

The funeral is tomorrow (Sunday) at 11 a.m. The weather at the moment is dreadfully hot. I just can't imagine how awful it will be at the cemetery. We went to their home this evening just to be with them. The house was full of children and grandchildren, and friends coming in and out. My older sister is abroad at the moment, will be back on Wednesday evening. I just can't picture them lowering her body into the ground -- I think there will be hundreds of people there and I think we will all just break down and cry. No one is behaving hysterically, but it is so awful.

What happened to her is rare. It's just one of those things. No one is to blame. But I am feeling so very sad tonight.

Love, Esther

busywend

Esther, I am so sorry for your loss. She was too young to leave you all. So very sad. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

lovemysons

Dearest Esther,
I am so so sorry to hear this news. How very sad.

Gentle loving hugs and prayers for your family,
Love,
Tammy