Im so sick of stress.

DammitJanet

My life is stressful right now. I dont handle anxiety well and for the past...oh...lifetime it seems that I have been crumbling under the pressure. This past week has really been a killer for me. I dont want to go into details but things have just been building to a crescendo and they exploded last night.

I had a huge meltdown. Im not speaking to most of my family right now. I tossed Tony out of the bedroom and made him sleep on the couch. I am having problems with my dial up connection to the internet and fighting with the phone company over whose fault it is.

Now...what could make this blessed state of stress more stressful? Jamie and his little family called a few minutes ago to tell us that they were on their way down to spend the weekend with us! Oh goody! What a great weekend for them to come...Mom and Dad are fighting, we dont have a spare bed, I dont even know if Tony is going to provide me with any food since he is the one with the paycheck right now until my check comes in on wednesday and he isnt speaking to me and we are completely out of anything I can eat....yep...what a wonderful time to have them come down! Oh joy. God I hate people.

M

ML

I'm sorry, Janet. I feel the same way about anxiety. I feel like it's zapped most of my mana (a World of Warcraft term meaning life force). I do hope you and T make up and that he feeds you! Hugs, Michele

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hugs Janet. You never know.....maybe having Jamie and crew there will kind of be a distraction of sorts. If nothing else...maybe he'll take his ol' mom out for dinner. :tongue:

mom_in_training

Awwww, Adding to the hugs Janet, Hopefully things will get better. I like mstangs idea, Maybe you will be treated to a nice dinner out.

ML, Manna, World of war, Do you play that game? My difficult child has recently started playing that. Although I do not play I watch her here and there. The graphics are amazing. Your welcome to messege me if you want her screen or player name. Lol!!

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
polobear.gif

[SIZE=+2]*********SQUEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Janet,
I'm in the same boat. I'm nothing but good to everyone, and they treat me like dirt!!! Let's trade houses!
At least you can spend time with your beautiful grandaughter, a baby always can make someone feel better. - Alyssa

klmno

Sending another HUG!! hang in there- at least it is family and not someone who needs impressing!! LOL!! (Find computer time often- "I have a headache and need to be alone" works well).

susiestar

Roll With It
Take Jamie aside. Tell him the truth. You love him. Times are tough. Things are stressful and you are sick. Heck, maybe he can talk some sense into his bro and dad??? (Ok. Wishful thinking, but I can dream for you!)

I am so sorry things are so stressful for you. I hope the visitors don't add too much stress. If it does - send Jamie to the store for a bottle of benadryl and take some - and then a NAP!

Gentle Hugs!!!

Andy

Jump ship - call this moment for a reservation at the nearest 5 star hotel - one that has room service and a spa - (or the cheapest hotel you can find without any service - though the self serve breakfast bars are a heavenly treat if you can swing that).

husband can play host this weekend - you have a retreat to do.

Otherwise, Hailie should bring some joy into your life so you need to be home for that.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

Why do things always seem to happen all at once? I'm sorry you're having such a lousy week. Hopefully Jamie can help calm the situation a bit and cool off tempers. Keeping fingers crossed the visit doesn't make it worse.

If it does, focus on the baby. Ignore the adults. Works wonders.

((hugs))

everywoman

Ciphon the gas from Tony's car, put it in yours, and head on down to the beach to see me! We can sit on the back deck, ride over to the beach, and just vent together~!