I'm so stressed I feel sick.

Star! LOL!!!! WHY are you not a famous comedian or something? I am sorry about my previous spelling errors. I agree with all of that, you REALLY need to take care of yourself. Star may have gained weight, but I lost weight, hospitalized many times wirth anorexia- seriously, the first time I was 42. I weighed 87 pounds in Dec. and it's a struggle. Still.

Now, I know my difficult child is still him, he lives his life the way he wants and I have to leave it. But, he does what he likes- he plays football all over, never listens to the dr- he has a derm issue and refuses the medication, he also refs paintball, he's himself- I love him. He is nothing like me. I'm very proud of him.

You'll see, your difficult child will make decisions that will make you cringe, but it's life, his life. I feel like I've invested so much of my heart into my difficult child, that I'm even more proud of him than my deans list engeneering student.(My hair is a disaster by the way, lol! )

Sometimes people need to do things the hard way. It's the only way they learn, but they must learn. ((HUGS)))

busywend

Maybe Star IS a famous comedian.............

To the original poster....have you ever suspected anxiety? Perhaps a job scares the **** out of him.