im soo

Jena

irritable!!!! past two weeks im totally irritable,blowing things out of proportion etc. not screaming and junk just highly irritable.

i blew thing with husband yesterday out of proportion regarding him unblocking ex, which he reblocked. i know what i'm doing yet lately ijust can't stop.

it's odd i see the behavior know i'm going overboard yet i just keep on going...... i've turned into difficult child.

i went to natural food store today, been in pain again burning legs the usual. got an organic multi vitamin and also got what's called diosmin. it's an antioxidant apparentley that helps with circulatory problems which i have also.

i've done the yoga, haven't ridden horse lately going to this week again. yet anyone take anything natural for irritability? i mean everything difficult child does lately my skins crawling it's awful lol. seriously though she chews and the hair on my back stands up.

got doctor appts for me rheumatologist and mri ms guy.

Jena

i'm so irritable it's unreal. it's like pms times 10! today vision went blurry when went to get difficult child from movies. got lost, couldn't make out signs. had to call husband for help. she sat at movies alone other kids left her there. so the kid was slightly traumatized. as well as me. told her we gotta stay local till i find out what's going on with me. can you imagine? driving and well complete total fog in my head, vision went blurry and that was it

Jena

i'm great in a weird situation yet after no good lol. i'm now drinking a margarita, i haven't had a drink in ages. self medicating. difficult child's like i don't think i liked being there alone waiting for you and you were lost. hmmmm really??????

Star*

call 911........call 911
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable.

Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Jena

the fact you took all the time to write this all out....................... what can i say?? LOL thanks for the laugh!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I mean you can substitute alcolhol for anything - :consoling:

It's the 12 steps from AA -

(I mean - you ARE drinking a margarita) :groan:

Well I dunno - how cranky are you? DO NOT ANSWER THAT! :twister2:

......sigh - I just have no good idea today - i realllllllllly don't. Maybe this thing above will help. Ya never know.

Star*

call 911........call 911
If it weren't so cold where you were - you could make a mud puddle outside and take off your shoes and go play in the mud. I love walking bare footed - did it today - out in the grass - it always helps to feel dirt on your feet. Maybe you got cabin fever.

Better than Saturday NIGHT fever -

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yeah, baby YOU CAN BE DANCING! YEHAaaaaaaaaaaaa DANCIN.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOT THAT HOT MOVE?????? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU LOOK HOT!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!! ONE< TWO, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO< THREE< FOUR.....

ARE YOU DIGGIN THE WHITE SUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? HUH????? IT"S RAOUL COME TO BOOGIE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!! (GGROWLLLLLLLL)

Jena

listen buddy whatever your smoking all i gotta say is you have my addy............ SEND ME SOME!!!! IN A PINK BOX!!!!!! i'll threaten mailmains' life and tell him pink box with pills MUST BE DELIVERED!!!

love ya!!! your crazy though, but ya already know that lol

i'm giong to go watch that video

Jena

you kidding i did that dance at my wedding!!! LOL. and each night after i cook kids dinner they all circle me and chant as i dance.......................

BusynMember

Jena, on a more serious note, sounds like it could be plain old anxiety. I am the Queen of Panic Attacks and Anxiety (fortunately much of it in the past). It's amazing what anxiety can cause!

Did the Margarita help? :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Jena,

From my perspective? It sounds like S.T.R.E.S.S.

Whenever I get super stressed out, the little things make me crazy. BAT GUANO CRAZY.

Toilet paper roll not on the roller? EXPLOSION... Sock on floor? EXPLOSION... Cheese slice wrapper next to garbage can? EXPLOSION...

Right now, I'm actually doing pretty good... This morning, Jett left his bowl in the sink instead of putting it in the dishwasher... I told him to leave it there. Since the sink was empty when I went to bed, Onyxx made something and left all of her stuff in the sink instead of putting it in the dishwasher... And it's her day for dishes... Hee hee hee natural consequences. And the GOLDEN RULE...

Jody

extreme stress will do this. I have a hard time sitting at the table because everyone's chewing is so loud. Drives me nuts. Sounds like a lot oftress, because when I am not I can handle those things, but when I am terribly stressed, I don't seem to be able to handle it or stop it. I also have PMDD which is PMS 100 fold. Does this happen every month if so you might want to start a calender and find out what days it's happening. I take Prozac for PMDD and it's working very well.

Jena

yes it is stress the irritability factor is def. stress. i cope well yet that's what gets me the little things.

DDD

Aiming for perfection is an itch.....there's no way you can achieve the Cleaver family image. Trying to do so results in major STRESS. Reality is not fun but...it is real. DDD

Jena

perfection?? LOL oh my............... no i'd never even begin to aim for that in my house. my kids just do not respect me. tha'Tourette's Syndrome the problem and they also aren't afraid of me at all.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have PMDD too. and severe depression.

I don't know about you. But I figure God blessed me with two things - problems and brains. I don't have any time to sit and waste worrying about how bad my life is. I use my time every day figuring out how I'm going to deal with everything coming at me to make it to tomorrow.

Knowing I'm that smart? Keeps me so busy every day I don't have time to realize I supposed to be depressed.

I'm not sure at the end of the day if that makes me feel really sad or so smart I'm happy.

Doesn't make me any richer, but it does help me wake up the next day and do it all over again.

Umm...that's what would be in the little pink box if I could afford the postage.....lol