I'm still here, sort of

Loving Abbey 2

Not really a Newbie
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know I am still working on healthy living. I'm holding steady with my weight which is better than gaining. I'm having internet trouble since we moved. But I'm here and thinking of you all. I'll try to check in from time to time at work! I need my healthy living support *fix*!

trinityroyal

Hey Michelle. Good to hear from you.
Hope you get your internet access sorted out soon, and way to go staying on track with healthy choices.

Trinity

KateM

Hi, Michelle. I just joined this forum after hiding out here for all 22 weeks! I think this a great support. Like WW, this is about support, accountability, and seeking progress -- not perfection. So every good choice is a step in the right direction. Any missteps, just get back on track without beating yourself up about it. Glad to hear you're holding steady; hope your internet connection kicks in soon!

Loving Abbey 2

Not really a Newbie
Thanks everyone! Things have been going really bad at home with difficult child, but I'm trying to stick with this plan. I am very comfortably 2-3 pant sizes smaller than I was 4 months ago. My new size puts me completely out of the plus size department!! I'm going to my adult children group when I can and it helps with my baggage. I can only do what i can do.

While I'm no where near the weight or size I'd like to be, I am glad I have made improvements. My goal was to be feeling confident in a bathing suit--in a much smaller size than I was in. Well, I bought a bathing suit that makes me feel a bit more comfortable (kind of like a short dress). Believe me, I had hoped to be much thinner by now, but I think my goal was unrealistic. And you know what, I am the size I am at this moment and I can't not live because of it. The point of this healthy living is to live well and sitting at home hating my body is not living well. I am the size that I am and it's okay. That doesn't mean I'm not still working on myself or my size, just trying to accept me.

I'm glad you're back!!! Congratulations - going down 2 - 3 pants sizes is a major accomplishment!!!

You have a great attitude!!! Not only will your self-acceptance and positive thinking help you reach your goals faster, but also you'll be able to have some fun along the way. WFEN

trinityroyal

Michelle, congratulations on dropping 2 - 3 sizes. That's a great accomplishment. And even better is your attitude toward your body. I'm glad to hear that you're living life now, rather than sitting around waiting until you're the "right" size.

Sorry that things have been so rough with your difficult child, but keeping up with the healthy choices will keep your strength up.

WFEN's right...that positive attitude you have will help you to reach your goals faster.

Trinity