I'm still here ~

Im a Believer

Good Morning ~ I just wanted to say how very thankful I am for this site - I visit several times a day and read as many postings as I can ~

I feel so inadequate to give feedback ~ All of you seem so knowledgable and give such wonderful support. Please know I am here and care about each one of you ~

I just wanted to Thank all of you for taking the time out of your BUSY lives to give to others that are hurting ~

Have a WONDERFUL Day!

Judy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Judy, I'm glad you are finding the threads helpful. It's not unusual to feel somewhat intimidated to post when you are new. Remember that all of us were new at one point. Sometimes, just popping into a thread to tell someone you support their efforts or to share a hug is the very best thing you or any of us can offer and is much appreciated by the recipient.

:yourock:

Suz

Judy, I've been here a couple years now, and I go through phases where I don't feel I can contribute much to the board either. It's an ebb and flow thing.

Feel free to visit the watercooler forum. There we talk about anything and everything. You could get to know some of us while you tell us how to make a perfect cup of java...

Steely

Hi Judy........
Glad you posted.
I agree with Kitty, we ALL go in ebbs and flows in posting.

Anytime you want to pop in and offer your perspective would be welcome. If not, enjoy just listening.:D