I'm supposed to attend yet another mtg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
of the minds today ~ kt's discharge mtg. I believe her discharge date will be next Tuesday or Wednesday. (Cannot believe it's been almost 45 days already - kt is doing well, not enough time for me.)

AND physically I just cannot drag myself out again today. I've been on the go for both of the tweedles for the past month & I'm at the end of my rope.

I'm hoping mental health CM will keep copious notes for me & that a phone conference can be set up so I can attend from home.

JJJ

Wow - those 45 days went fast. I'm glad kt is doing better. Hopefully the PCAs can help alot so you can continue to rest.

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope they can set up a phone conference. I totally understand about not being able to handle it. thank you just called and needs a library book he left at home. This is his last day of school and I am too dizzy to drive (not a new thing, also not something any doctor has been able to fix.)

You can only do so much, and if more is needed then accommodations will need to happen.

Andy

That really has gone by FAST! Zoom zoom zoom! You have done so much in that time. Too bad you can't get another two weeks just for you to recuperate from the last 45 days.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I was able to attend via conference call ~ made it one of the shortest meetings I've ever attended. psychiatrist couldn't say enough good things about ktbug's progress ~ I'm thrilled.

Grief counseling hasn't been started - no one wanted to open that can of worms during the short span of time kt was there. We will be adding art therapy to kt's services. It's turned out to be a good outlet for her.

Thank you for your support ladies - all in all the mtg was good & kt will be discharged likely this coming Tuesday.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I'm glad you were able to do the meeting via phone conference! Even more glad to hear kt is doing so well. Hugs.