I'm tired of the drama

L

Liahona

All the x drama. I got a call this morning from my lawyer who got a call from x's lawyer. Therapist is not going to get in the middle of the visitation arrangement even if x agrees to follow his suggestions. This is not coming from therapist, but the lawyers associated with the office therapist works from. Then to top it off x calls me today. He isn't supposed to call me so its in the guise of difficult child 1 calling me. I don't pick up the phone even though I know I'll hear my sons voice on the other end. I'm holding the phone tight as its ringing just panicking. I listen to the voice mail. I can hear x in the back ground telling difficult child 1 word for word what to say.

I feel betrayed by the one last agency I had any hope in. There is nothing left I can do to try to keep difficult child 1 safe.

On top of this mother in law is in the state today. I called her to see if she is going to come over. She doesn't know. She will probably be in state until the beginning of July. Hope she isn't planning on staying here because after her last stay I'll have no patience with her.

She is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). I'm panicky today and no way is cleaning getting done. I'm on the computer trying to calm down and not bite the kids heads off.

Thanks for listening.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs))))))

You've done all you can do as far as X is concerned, now it's up to God. Don't want to get preachy, but it's time to hand it over to your higher power and learn to let it go before it eats you alive. (and it will eventually) It hoovers but really there is just no sense it getting all panicky and worked up over something that is totally out of your control. Most likely left to his own devices, X will shoot himself in the foot eventually anyway, maybe faster if he thinks he's managed to win and cops a smug attitude.

Now just breathe.........play a killing game..............and breathe.

(((hugs)))

keista

((((HUGS)))) I don't have the intense issues you do with your ex, but I do feel your pain as mine was acting up this past month as well. Idiot hired a lawyer and lawyer still hasn't explained that he's not gonna get out of child support completely.

So sorry you and difficult child have to deal with this. I agree with Hound that you just have to let go and have some faith. So hard, I know. I'll keep praying for difficult child's safety and well being.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hugs:

Well... been there done that, from the stepmom point of view, have the t-shirt... It hoovers. It really does.

T

TeDo

He isn't supposed to call me so its in the guise of difficult child 1 calling me. . . . . I listen to the voice mail. I can hear x in the back ground telling difficult child 1 word for word what to say.
If you can hear him in the background and difficult child 1 is playing the "puppet", can't your lawyer do something about that. As long as his voice is "hearable" and difficult child 1 is saying what x is telling him to say, doesn't that prove a violation. Sounds like x is trying to get around the system.

As for the therapist, I am soooo sorry they won't help. I would love to know their lawyer's reasoning behind it. If it's for the good of their patient, don't you think their back side will be covered? That makes no sense to me. They are professionals after all.

InsaneCdn

If it's for the good of their patient, don't you think their back side will be covered? That makes no sense to me. They are professionals after all.
If they were dealing with "normal" people with "differences", there wouldn't likely be a problem. Because "normal" people are reasonable.
People like L's X? Don't want to touch with a 10-foot pole, because if there is any way he can drag them down with him, he will - and their lawyers know it. Its lose-lose no matter what.

{{hugs}}}

But yes - save that voice-mail, and play it to your lawyer... it MIGHT be a violation... and if "once" isn't, if it is done multiple times, it might be.

JJJ

If she is served a supeona, she must appear in court. Her attorneys can try and block it but I can't imagine they would have much success.