In Memoriam

Star*

call 911........call 911
With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey", died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

B

bran155

LMAO!!!!!!!! I really had to sit and ponder this for a moment. I wasn't quite sure whether to laugh or not.

YOU ALWAYS CRACK ME UP!!!!!!:jumphappy:

maril

Okay -- you made me laugh! :bigsmile:

Anyway, may he RIP (found his story in Wikipedia and that he passed in '96, right?).

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh big grins over here... HEE-HAW!

I was having a YUCKEY-UCKEY morning, after reading this, it is a bit more OKEY-DOKEY
Thanks to the HOKEY-POKEY!!!

Thankz

Ropefree

Banned
Star we ARE from the same universe. This I am saving for the right moments. It is like having a whoopi cushion for all occations.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm having a whoopie cushion installed in my own coffin before I go to the cadaver farm. Everytime someone gets close enought to hug me - PFT....no OMG.....

I am going to have that laughing cat that Suz put on here play everytime someone passes my coffin and I'm going to specifically ask the morturary to put a 1/2 grin on my face with just a little bit of my tongue sticking out.

:tongue:

LittleDudesMom

Star,
someone sent me this via email a number of years ago. It remains one of my favs! Thanks for the laugh after a busy and exhausting day!

Sharon

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Ah......an encore to go with your hokey pokey...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA32ikd9B34"]YouTube - Nala the Laughing Cat[/ame]

:D

Suz