Incase you weren't aware of how the new health care law effects Mental health (good)

Nancy

Tia you are right. Republicans rule the house and they will vote to repeal it. Democrats rule the Senate and they will not. In the end Obama will veto it.

I have several personal reasons how this bill had already helped us and I agree people are not going to give it up.

Last edited:

BusynMember

I actually think Romney is blowing smoke. I don't think he can, by himself, repeal it. He can give waivers to the states. Unfortunately, we have a governor who would repeal it.

Nancy

We have one of those governors too and I am fairly certain he is going to get voted out at the end of his term. Sadly people didn't really know what they were getting with him and we've been fighting him ever since.

Nancy

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm with you Nancy. We have benefitted with the health care legislation for our kids. I live for the day that neither need help but it is a godsend.

flutterby

Fly away!
I just spoke to difficult child's father today to ask him if he was going to keep difficult child on his insurance after she turns 18. I expected a fight as he isn't involved in her life, and he answered without hesitation that he's going to keep her on until she turns 26. I cannot tell you how much of a relief that is. There is no way we could afford to continue treatment without insurance.