Inquiring minds...care to check it out?

DDD

A very old friend sends me strange e-mail stuff to keep my mind
off reality, lol. This is the latest site and when I looked at
it very quickly I thought "no way".

http://www.satellite-gps-locator.com

Is that for real? How scarey that strangers could so easily track you. If it isn't for real...how scarey that people like me
might think that strangers could easily track you. :smile:DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMGOODNESS I did NOT know it could show your x's picture! HOW INCREDIBLY FRIGHTENING - Do NOT let your kids do this.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I have no clue as to whether it's true or not. But I know that's why alot of people won't have a GPS system.

I personally think they're a waste of money. I can google a map or get directions. As for cell phones, I'm still in the dark ages and have no desire to be on the telephone when I'm not at home.

So, I guess I'm still safely hidden from the world, :stalker:

Coookie

That is scary isn't it? :smile: husband's oldest son called us last summmer and told us he was looking at our pond in our back yard right at that moment..and...he is in Arizona. :scared:

It is unnerving to know you are being watched from the sky. :stalker:

Hugs

F

flutterbee

Cookie -

It'll make you think twice before sun-bathing nude in the privacy of your own backyard, won't it?

DammitJanet

Well dang...and here I was wondering how to find Cory on my phone!

I pulled up a perfect likeness of him and his friends...lmao.

Coookie

Heather,

Funny you should say that... :rofl: It made me think twice about going out in my jammies.. :stalker: I guess it is better to live with the thought that someone is ALWAYS watching huh? :picture: :hypnosis:

Hugs

donna723

Yep, that's HIM alright! I'd know my ex anywhere!

:rofl:

The Google Earth thing IS kind of scary though. For some reason it never clears up when I try to look at our little town. But I could see my daughters neighborhood in S. Carolina clear enough to see their black car parked in their driveway, and my sister-in-laws boat in her back yard in Florida!

Coookie

husband's oldest must have used Google Earth cause I just did it and I saw our yard...it must have been from the summer though because there was no snow in the picture and there sure is snow here!!! :hammer:.

(Busywend, the original link is just a joke. :smile: )

Steely

OK, to be a devil's advocate........I actually like this concept simply because I would like the police to have the ability to track me if I was in a car wreck or hurt. At the present they cannot do that.

A couple of years ago difficult child and I were the victim of road rage incident. I was so disoriented, that when I called 911 I could not tell them where I was for them to come help me? That is scary!!! So, being able to track me on my cell phone might make me feel safer. What if I am leaving work and the last thing I can do before the robber attacks me is call?

Nomad

Staff member
It was able to find my husband's relatives in a heartbeat!
P.s. I'm trying to figure out a GOOD way to save/remember this for April 1st. This would be the world's most FANTASTIC April Fools Joke. Anyone know how we can remember this for April 1st? I have someone in mind who I want to send it to. Thanks.