Interesting changes in difficult child 1

hexemaus2

Old hand
Well, the grandbaby is a week old today. I'm absolutely astounded by the changes in difficult child 1. Just floored, I tell ya.

She seems to have suddenly, overnight, developed patience. :faint:
I realized it's only been a week. And she still has all those hormones going nuts. But all I can say is WOW! Can we somehow chemically continue this hormonal imbalance thing? Please! :doctor:
She's been so sweet to difficult child 2 this past week. I'm not sure even how to react to it. It's just so...so...so...NOT normal for difficult child 1. I swear she loves to push all of his buttons. It's her favorite sport. But for whatever reason, she's been so nice & so considerate of everyone. It's like some alien has taken over my child.

If this is what motherhood does to her? I'm all for it. She's even asking what she can do to help out around the house. Believe it or not? She and difficult child 3 actually got into an argument over who got to do the dishes the other night. She got upset that he was doing them & said it was one of the few things she was able to do to help, he should go find something else to do for a chore. :scared:

I'm afraid. I'm very, very afraid. lol.

Andy

You were awake during all of this weren't you? Are you sure?

I hope her switch will stay on. Glad life is calmer at your home these days.