Interesting day...baby shower, death of a former enemy...Im tired!

susiestar

Roll With It
I was just responding to Star's comment about dry erase and chalkboard paint!!!!! She brought it up!!!!! Didn't take amy of MY kids until five to figure out if you drew on this you were fine and if you drew on that you scrubbed and scrubbed until it was clean how ever long that was. Maybe until three with Wiz, Jess had it by 18 mos and thank you refused to draw or color until maybe four or five. Hated holding crayons/markers/pens so he wans't a problem Our big problem was convincing Jess that it wasn't right to color on the cAat. After all, if the cat let her?

Later when our cat started wearing makeup it wasn't regular markers, it was food coloring ones so if she licked she didn't get sick.

Anyway, yes it will be a newborn, but the room is being made up for Keyana too and SHE would like chalkboard paint.

Janet, please, deep down in your heart, know that NOTHING will break the bond you have with Keyana. I had a gma who lived close and one who lived far away. No matter what, I always had a special bond with the one who lived far away just like a different special bond iwth the other. Keyana is NOT going to stop loving you and enjoying you. She will have new things to share, but that bond cannot be broken with-o incredible abuse that we all know won't happen.

DammitJanet

Yeah I know. She has already been loving learning how to use her cell phone. She wasnt much of a talker on the phone before she moved away but now, lordy that child will talk up a storm on her new phone...lol.