Interesting event coming up.

Abbey

Spork Queen
In July, I'm, DJing the National Albinism Conference. Spent some time looking at their website. It's an 8 hour event (YIKES!!) and they want me to be their dance couch for 2 hours. :cutie_pie::goodluck::holymoly:

What a strange thing. Makes you feel lucky.

http://www.albinism.org/

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Now Abbey are you going to be their "Dance couch" or their dance Coach???
Because if you are gonna figure out how to be a "Dance Couch" I would like pictures posted please!!!

Otherwise what a COOL thing...

Lothlorien

I just checked the site.

I once saw an African American family with several children with Albinism and I can remember it like it was yesterday. I thought the children were just the most beautiful and gentle kids I had ever seen. When I read about the taboo of AA children with albinism, I was just blown away. How sad.

I'm sure that you will be deeply affected by some of them and I hope you just have a great time. Make sure you add this experience to your book.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Now Abbey are you going to be their "Dance couch" or their dance Coach???
Because if you are gonna figure out how to be a "Dance Couch" I would like pictures posted please!!!

Otherwise what a COOL thing...

Ok, ok...I misspelled. (Some of you know that annoys me to no end.)

No, I'm not going to be a 'dance couch.' Actually, that would be pretty cool. I could do the worm. I could get a little futon and funk down the floor. Hmmm...you might be on to something here.

Toto...back to your corner.

Abbey

Tiapet

Old Hand
Oh and here I thought you were getting into something really kinky :916blusher:in these times of stress for an outlet? LOL Guess not. Hope you do enjoy it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Tia...really kinky??? It's been lifetimes that thas has happened. Well, maybe outside of Saturday night. ;)

(kidding)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

WHY ME MOM - TO YOUR CORNER!!!!!! :tongue:
-Mustang will be along and toss you a brownie soon.

Andy

:rofl: Abbey, ever notice how many of your threads go in such interesting directions? You have more people sent to corners than just about anyone else. Has anyone warned Osh Kosh what they are getting into? :rofl: They better have a great sense of humor cause FUN is on its way. :rofl:

Abbey

Spork Queen
The problem is, I'm a probably the biggest difficult child. I can snuff you guys out in a heart beat.

Hmmm...is that a positive on my end?

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
hey, can somebody toss me a cookie or something? I may sneak out of the corner for a snack.......

Oh, WhyMe...(gentle hugs here). There ARE no corners, hun. Have you been snacking on too many brownies??

Do you see us all waving around the room? Yes, we're under desks...just duck down.

Abbey