Interview

susiestar

Roll With It
Not a job for husband. He went to the interview and they seemed to really like him, but the job is straight commission.

A man in his 50's who has never had a sales job is NOT a great candidate for a straight commission sales job.

Sigh. At least he came home and did some hunting for other jobs before his 3 hour nap.

This is going to be a looooooonnnnnnggg road.

thanks for the good thoughts.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh yeah. Not the best fit. I can relate to the whole nap scene. I feel like I've got a toddler at home again since mine's been off work!

Mine found another possible place at a local hospital IT department. I think he's going to apply for it -- if I can get him out of bed! :p

M

ML

You *will* get through this and husband *will* find something soon. I just know it.

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm sorry it didn't work out, but the interview was more practice. It's a little daunting to interview after not having to for so long.

susiestar

Roll With It
I was quite ready for this to not work out. I know what you mean about the whole toddler thing, gvcmom. Between husband and Jessie NOTHING gets done here.

Jessie usually sleeps all morning and into the afternoon if she can. I try to get her up in the am, at least to move into her own room, but the recliner is the ONLY place she is comfortable. She ends up feeling like she cannot breath if she isn't more upright than she can be in bed. This whole spasm thing is especially rough since her asthma kicked in full force with the last cold.

SHE has an excuse. The shaking is now around the clock and night seem to be the worst.

HE has no such excuse. But he IS working all the temp stuff with the university that he can. Just helping with parking and other game related stuff, but it pays.

Thanks all!

susiestar

Roll With It
I think the $49.99 one for close in work would be just fine. Hmmm.... I DO still have some $$ from my birthday. Hmmmm.......???

Star*

call 911........call 911
I saw the little girls use these up at the farm when they were doing A.I. (artificial insemination) and believe me - if they can make a 1/2 ton cow mooove like an olympic runner I bet it will make a 185 lb. man move fast enough to get out of the house and get a job. :surprise: