Introducing...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What the hoohaa??? Are these two magnificent creatures yours???? Big rolly polly Kittehs!!!
Is Coco a tortoise-shell? I love orange tabbies and Tortoise-shells...but then again I love all Kittehs!
Now I have to come bring my 2 cats to meet yours!!! Playdate.

If these are yours, I am so happy for you! Fill us in on the "scoop" what are Ginger and Coco's story???

Yes, they are my new kittehs!

OK, so I have wanted a cat since I lef Matt (uh, 5 years ago?) But the last place I lived in would not allow them. Then we moved here in October, and it never seemed like the right time.

So the past couple weeks I was perusing Craigslist. I saw a ton of cats, but none real close by, or they were kittens that I could not afford the expense of spaying/neutering/shots for. So I prayed about it. I figured if it is meant to be, I will know.

Sunday I checked and there was a lady in my town with 2 cats, age 3 & 4, already spayed and up to date on shots. I called her, and we got the cats Monday evening.

She was fostering them and they needed a forever home. It's an "open adoption" because I told her she was free to come visit anytime.

Coco is pretty scared still, but Ginger roams the house.

Yippee! I has a two KITTEHS!

Star*

call 911........call 911
PLEASe to haf all kitteh play daze at R hous.

THEY ARE GEORGEOUS!

(Secretly bundles kittehs for cuddling)

Steely

What Pumpkins!!! I love kitties/cats - so happy for you!!!

Now, here is the question BBK.........how are you going to keep them from living up to you and your name?
Big Bad Kitties are big, bad menaces to their mommys.:tongue:

Hugs.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
They are soooooo cute!!!!

I wanna a kitty and a puppy! No pets allowed here at the inn though :O( Just my two piggies, whom I love to death!

Steely,

We almost named them Hello Kitty and Big Bad Kitty! But they are both so big, we could not decide which one would be BBK.

Star,

We can haz play dayte wif yur goggie?

There can be cheezburgers?

Epic win!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwwww! Too cutie pies! :D

And I'm also more a dog person. (although Bruce refuses to believe it)

It's nice you were able to find two kitties that needed forever homes.

Woohoo! Coco let me not only pet her tonight, but BRUSH her too!

Last night, she and I had a standoff. I was walking down the hall towards my room, and she was headed out of my room (she had been hiding in my closet). So she sat there and hissed (a pathetic sissy hiss, but a hiss nonetheless).

I hissed back.

She would not retreat nor advance. So I told that kitteh point blank, I am coming your way, like it or not. Well, she did not like it. Well, I walked past her anyways. She looked at me like "oh no you di-int!"

And she spent all of today keeping the corner of my closet warm. But this evening, she must have gotten jealous at the attention that I was giving Ginger. So she walked over to me (well, almost over to me...you know cats...she laid down juuuuust out of my reach) and rolled on her back. I stopped brushing Ginger (much to her chagrin) and began to pet Coco. Then I brushed her. She's so funny. She hissed with every stroke, but at the same time she purred and tried to stretch her neck for greater contact with the brush.

Oh, I heart my kittehs.

:furry::furry: