Iphone gripper

DammitJanet

I dont know how many people on this board have small kids and also have Iphones but I happened to see something at Walmart the other day when I was in the toy department that I thought was cool as all get out.

It was this gripper thing for an Iphone made so you can put your phone inside it and the baby or toddler can play with your phone and not get drool or anything on the phone. It also blocks the call button so no phone calls can be made. I think it said that some toddler or baby apps came with it. It really looked cool and I think it was made by Fisher Price. It had several rings on the sides so the baby or toddler could hold it easily.

I just thought it was very neat looking.

keista

It's called the "apptivity case" in my opinion a BRILLIANT product from Fisher Price. Too bad I don't have toddlers or an iphone (works with itouch as well)

DammitJanet

I thought so as well when I saw it. If they had one for my Evo, I would have bought one considering McKenzie is coming up. Maybe I should contact Fisher Price and tell them they should make one for the android market.

keista

They just might. This has been on Amazon's top 100 sellers for the past month and a half. That means SUPER POPULAR item.

Problem is, that android phones vary in shape, size and configuration. I would guess that it would work if your phone is the same size as an iphone since it really is just a case.

DammitJanet

Mine is similar in shape but the apps wouldnt transfer because they arent through Ios. I would have to get them through the android market place. That wouldnt be such a problem though. There are plenty of baby games on the android market.