Is anyone watching Idol anymore?

DammitJanet

Just wondering.

It comes on tonite and the girls sing.

I havent been crazy about the singers last 2 weeks.

It was no surprise to me that the Haley girl who attempted to sing the Hannah Montana song got booted. Lordy, there are probably a million 8 year olds around the country who could have done a better job. She simply butchered it.

The one surprise is that the boy that they brought back...and that Simon said they made the wrong choice bringing back...is still there. Really. Not so good. I think he is gone this week.

My favs are Michael Lynche, Casey James, Aaron Kelly, Crystal Bowersox, Lilly Scott.

I am enjoying having Ellen on the judging panel this year. She is funny!

Lothlorien

Was not a fan of Haley. I'm really not sure why they picked her to begin with. She's a cute girl, yeah, but not a great singer. There were girls that weren't given a shot, yet she was? Shaking my head.

I like Lilly and Crystal. I'm not sure about the guys names....the big AA guy that just had a baby ...like him. Like the boy who got a second chance and got called back. He's got a unique voice, though he's nervous. Who left the show that he replaced? I never heard the back story on that one.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I like Michael Lynch, Casey James, Lilly, Siobhan, and my very favorite is Crystal.

Suz

DDD

I'm watching, lol, but "I'm not feeling it". Once it gets down
to a smaller group I'm sure I'll become a fan of someones.

on the other hand, I still don't see why many don't like Kara. I find her responses to be genuine and believe that she "knows" music
inside and out. Ellen is a wonderful addition. She is bright, funny, surprisingly knowledgeable, and cute as she can be.
Randy and Simon and Randy and Simon, lol. DDD

DammitJanet

I was not blown away by this weeks girls songs...sigh.

I think Crystal did very well, Didi came back very well, Siobhan did ok. Lilly was strange but that is her style. The judges loved Lacey Brown but I just dont get her. I couldnt listen to that high pitched soft screech long...lol.

Oh...I love Kara. I dont know why anyone wouldnt. I think she is as knowledgeable as anyone else at that table about the music business. She is a singer songwriter and producer.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yeah, I like Kara, too. I started liking her when she made a fool of bikini girl last season. Loved it. lol

Crystal was amazing last night. I don't see a contest yet- to me, it's all about her.

I thought Siobhan did well, Lilly was fair.

I like Didi's voice- it reminds me of a gurgling brook (LMAO)............but I don't think I'd buy Didi's CD. A little of her voice goes a long way.

I would definitely buy Crystal's and Siobhan's. The jury is out about whether I could listen to Lilly for a whole CD.

I really love young Katie's voice- gorgeous alto, so smooth. I wish she would find her niche but I suspect she'll be gone soon.

Oh- and I also love Ellen. I think she's a great addition to the panel. She offers much needed humor and also well spoken criticism without being mean.

Suz