Is Daisylover ignoring us?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am so kidding!!! Just giving you a hard time! We know you are crazy busy! You are so supportive to all of us.

I hope the tests go well! Do you get to relax over the holidays?

AND STOP IGNORING US!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Toto

Nope, probably no relaxing over the holidays, although I won't be having Thanksgiving until the sat after. That way the kids don't have to juggle family all day, and honestly it makes no difference to me.

Right now I could kick myself for letting the Nursing Director bump up my test date from Jan to Dec but I had no clue we were going to get slammed these last two weeks. Finals are usually bad, but not like this. ugh

And I never gave a thought to Nichole's clinicals which are on the weekends as well as during the week. She starts them sat night working 2nd shift in the ER. Poor Aubrey is going to be juggled between her Daddy, me, and easy child, as well as the daycare. But you gotta do what ya gotta do.

I just keep telling myself it's only for a couple of weeks. Surely I can survive a couple of weeks. I hope. lol

(hugs)

susiestar

Roll With It
Many hugs. We know you would never ignore us. I hope the Study Fairy comes and helps you out with your schoolwork.

The Study Fairy is much more reliable than the Credit Fairy. The Credit Fairy is flaky and always at the track. He isn't very trustworthy, which is why it is so hard to keep good credit.

The Study Fairy comes and makes your brain superabsorbent so all that knowledge will sink in extra well. But you have to stay AWAY from SpongeBob in all forms for 24 hours after a visit from the Study Fairy. Otherwise EVERYTHING in your brain will leap out and run to SpongeBob, where it will promptly be wrung out and flushed down the commode. (SpongeBob has SuperAbsorbency powers and doesn't know how to control it, so if he is around you all your knowledge falls out.)

Many hugs, keep studying and do what you gotta do.