Is this the CD vacation week? If so.....

BusynMember

Have a great time!!!!!!

I so wish we could have come, but our finances are very challenging. I would have loved to have met people who have been there for me for so many years. All I can say is...partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
:D

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Nope... July 17-19. You're just a little early! :tongue:

I wish we could find a way to get you there. I am going come heck or high water!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Honestly I wasn't sure we could afford it and was being wishy washy... Then husband got that job. So I don't care... Whether I can afford it or not... I need it... Or I'll go, as a friend used to say ""

...I hope that didn't offend anyone... I know the "f" word is not appreciated here... So I apologize now if it does offend... Trying to be good, I swear! Just let me know & I won't use that phrase anymore either.

Last edited by a moderator:

nvts

...I hope that didn't offend anyone... I know the "f" word is not appreciated here... So I apologize now if it does offend... Trying to be good, I swear! Just let me know & I won't use that phrase anymore either.

Step! I hate the f-word as a rule - but I had to laugh when difficult child 2 came home and said that someone called him a "neff".

"What the heck is a neff?" I asked. "Well, mom, if I knew that I wouldn't be asking YOU what a neff was." I stood there puzzled, and he walked away mumbling "Geez, I thought she knew **(insert entire word here) everything!"

Well, that got the brain going! He got in HUGE trouble for using disgusting language and he has since truly cleaned up his act, but I swear there are days that I think of all 3 difficult child's as "neffs".

I really, really wish I was going-the lottery has evaded me yet again so it's not remotely possible. I was thinking of driving up, but the little one is still way too small to leave behind!

Beth

Last edited by a moderator:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am sad that any of you can't make it. I wish everyone could come and we had a huge retreat we could just hang out at. ;)

I am saved because we are heading to Chicago anyway, my mother in law is letting me use her car, (loving her more), so all I have to pay for is hotel!
Coming from AZ that is huge!

We will miss you MWM and NVTS... any one else who can't make it last minute.