Is Today Star's Birthday?

T

TeDo

:hearye:I hope it is or I'm going to feel really, really, really, really, really stupid!

:bravo::bdayparty::queen::dance::thumbsup::woohoo::yourock:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Star CLAIMS the 4th of July as her BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! 1976!!!!!!!

Her real birthday is in August.....But nothing wonderful ever happens in August and EVERYONE forgets! lol

PARTY ON DUDETTES!!!!!!!! :bdayparty:

Malika

You are like the Queen, Star, and have two birthdays - an actual birthday and an official birthday :) So happy official birthday!

DDD

Starbie, have you forgotten that August is the end of stessful summer time and hope and prayers that the next school year will be different? Happy Birthday. I'm hoping you get a grill! DDD

susiestar

Roll With It
Take as many birthday's as you want!! I have an uncle with THREE bdays! Well, great uncle anyway. The one his mom gave birth to him on, of course. back then the mother in law took the children to the priest for baptism and told the priest the name, and well, his Gma didn't like his birthday so she changed it by a week - also changed his name and the names of 3 of his sisters (wouldn't you like HER as a mother in law?? NOT!) and then the priest was rather senile by then and wrote a totally different MONTH down in the church records and family bible!!! So once he figured this out as an adult he celebrated all 3 of them! As a kid he knew the name thing and threw fits until his doting Gma gave him gifts in both names, lol!!! (Can ya see where Wiz gets it honestly??lol!)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Whaddya MEAN nothing wonderful ever happens in AUGUST?! It's yer birfday for cryin' out loud, how much more wonderful can you get?!!!!

Trust me. I, for one, will NOT forget!

:bigsmile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nope - (said like spoilt child) No body ever members me....ebr. So I maked my OWN birthday that no one could forgits. HA. And Deb laughed at me......and LAUGHED...and then said SO how old are you anyway? And I said - WHICH birthday. hahahah. On one of them I shaved off 12 years.......

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROFL..my Venus off. (that's VENUS with a V GCV) .....yes............with my coupon gotten razors.......(said like rotten rich chlid) I have SEVERAL!!!! :flirtysmile3:OMG that needed a spit warning.