Is Today Star's Birthday?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by lovemysons, Jul 4, 2011.

1. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

IF so, I want to wish you an Awesome and Happy Happy Birthday!

LOL, if not Happy 4th of July!!!
  2. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I do believe it is!

Happy Birthday, Star!!!

3. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

4. TeDo

TeDo Guest

:hearye:I hope it is or I'm going to feel really, really, really, really, really stupid!

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Happy Birthday Starbie!!!

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

Happy b-day, Starbie!!
  7. Star*

Star* call 911

Star CLAIMS the 4th of July as her BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! 1976!!!!!!!

Her real birthday is in August.....But nothing wonderful ever happens in August and EVERYONE forgets! lol

PARTY ON DUDETTES!!!!!!!! :bdayparty:
  8. Malika

Malika Well-Known Member

You are like the Queen, Star, and have two birthdays - an actual birthday and an official birthday :) So happy official birthday!
  9. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Happy Birthday Star!
    Hugs, Rabbit:bunny_ears::bunny_ears:
  10. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Happy Birthday, Star!!!
  11. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Starbie!
  12. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Starbie, have you forgotten that August is the end of stessful summer time and hope and prayers that the next school year will be different? Happy Birthday. I'm hoping you get a grill! DDD
  13. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Happy upcoming birthday to Star and belated birthday to Flutter!
  14. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Well, heck, as long as you don't get any older, you can celebrate as often as you want.
    HappyHappy! :bdayparty:
  15. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Take as many birthday's as you want!! I have an uncle with THREE bdays! Well, great uncle anyway. The one his mom gave birth to him on, of course. back then the mother in law took the children to the priest for baptism and told the priest the name, and well, his Gma didn't like his birthday so she changed it by a week - also changed his name and the names of 3 of his sisters (wouldn't you like HER as a mother in law?? NOT!) and then the priest was rather senile by then and wrote a totally different MONTH down in the church records and family bible!!! So once he figured this out as an adult he celebrated all 3 of them! As a kid he knew the name thing and threw fits until his doting Gma gave him gifts in both names, lol!!! (Can ya see where Wiz gets it honestly??lol!)
  16. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Whaddya MEAN nothing wonderful ever happens in AUGUST?! It's yer birfday for cryin' out loud, how much more wonderful can you get?!!!!

Trust me. I, for one, will NOT forget!

17. Star*

Star* call 911

Nope - (said like spoilt child) No body ever members me....ebr. So I maked my OWN birthday that no one could forgits. HA. And Deb laughed at me......and LAUGHED...and then said SO how old are you anyway? And I said - WHICH birthday. hahahah. On one of them I shaved off 12 years.......
  18. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Well, at least you DID shave. :rofl:
  19. Star*

Star* call 911 Venus off. (that's VENUS with a V GCV) .....yes............with my coupon gotten razors.......(said like rotten rich chlid) I have SEVERAL!!!! :flirtysmile3:OMG that needed a spit warning.