Is tonight the Bachelor?

Nancy

There are not many women I like this season. I really like Desiree (I think that's her name) the bridal consultant. She seems genuine and they seem to have a spark. I know it's early but there are not many that I see worth his time.

DDD

Well, Jody..I'm embarrassed to admit that I was "a good wife" last night and kept clicking back and forth from the UConn basketball game and The Bachelor...sigh. Yes we do have four televisions but only one in our room and husband decided he wanted to go to bed early and I wasn't about to leave the room, lol.

Plus I am notorious around here for not remembering one name from another. But I absolutely don't get the idea of doing daredevil stunts on a first date. The evil part of me keeps hoping one of the girls will barf and end the ratings appeal of proving they have guts. :916blusher: The "prank" was stupid. That girl, however, seemed to be bright and looking for a loving long term relationship. I did a mental Way To Go when she said "but no more pranks". I'm going to have to rewatch it when I don't have a companion quietly asking "could we check the game again?"

What was your impression? DDD

Jody

I like Sean. He does seem like a nice guy. I like Selma. Sarah is very strange. She was the one in the yellow that would not speak to any of the girls. I can't figure out the Kacey thing, wasn't she one of the ones that went to go visit a different bachelor after she was kicked off. I thought it was Ben but maybe I am wrong. Don't like Tierra much, she is very jealous. Can't wait till next week. I really liked the girl that he played the joke on, she and Selma are my favorites.